USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Alabama Government Grants
The US government and Alabama's department of finance has set aside $10,008.00 million dollars in federal grants and $7,610.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Alabama. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Alabama federal grants.
Government financial aid in Alabama is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alabama Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Alabama can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 34,932 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alabama Small Business Grants.
- Alabama Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Alabama. The federal government in Alabama invest over $7,908,315,848.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Alabama to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alabama Education Grants.
- Alabama Housing Grants: At an average market value of $117,600.00 per housing property, there are around 2,170,000 households in Alabama. With an average annual household income of $42,666.00, only 73.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Alabama cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alabama Housing Grants.
- Alabama Veteran Grants: Residents of Alabama who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alabama Veteran Grants.
- Alabama Personal Grants: The local state government in Alabama does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Alabama residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alabama. Here's more information on Alabama Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Project: Establish - car rental company (implementation)
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|On The Pond Lodge Inc
|Project: Establish a three star inn on mactaquac head pond
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Mr Charles amp Ms Paula Jacob
|Project: Expansion to provide trail and carriage rides
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Roy Hydraulique Lte
|Project: Purchase of equipment & building to expand operation
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
|Otccuqpromo Et Commer 95
|Project: Advertising campaigns, pamphlets, seminars, etc.
Industry: Information Not Available