Alabama Government Grants
The U.S. government and Alabama's department of finance has set aside $10,008.00 million dollars in federal grants and $7,610.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for people who reside in the state of Alabama. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Alabama government grants.
Government grants in Alabama is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alabama Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Alabama can be a risky task. There are more than 34,932 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alabama Small Business Grants.
- Alabama Education Grants: Education is an important role in Alabama. The local government in Alabama spend over $7,908,315,848.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Alabama to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alabama Education Grants.
- Alabama Housing Grants: At an average market value of $117,600.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,170,000 housing units in Alabama. With an average annual household income of $42,666.00, only 73.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Alabama cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alabama Housing Grants.
- Alabama Veteran Grants: Residents of Alabama who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alabama Veteran Grants.
- Alabama Personal Grants: The local state government in Alabama does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Alabama residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alabama. Here's more information on Alabama Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Canequip Environmental Services Inc
|Project: Marketing consortium for environmental solutions - p&p
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Project: Business plan--new & used sporting retail store
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Consulting / Financial Services
|Project: Complete an incremental innovation to the gs101 simulator
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Restigouche CBDC Inc
|Project: Youth internship program
Industry: Career/ Business Assistance Services
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Mr Claude amp Mr Conrad Toner
|Project: Construct grading & shipping facility
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade