California Government Grants
The United States government and California's department of finance has set aside $90,919.00 million dollars in federal grants and $61,971.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for residents who live in California. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive California government grants.
Government grants in California is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- California Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in California can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 241,979 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on California Small Business Grants.
- California Education Grants: Education is an important sector in California. The local administration in California invest over $73,868,615,768.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in California to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on California Education Grants.
- California Housing Grants: At an average value of $458,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 13,600,000 households in the state of California. With an average annual household income of $61,021.00, only 57.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in California is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on California Housing Grants.
- California Veteran Grants: Residents of California who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on California Veteran Grants.
- California Personal Grants: The local state government in California does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, California residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of California. Here's more information on California Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Learning For A Sustainable Future
|Project: Support education for sustainable future project
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|A Savoie amp Fils
|Project: Construction of refrigerated warehouse
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Project: To establish skidder operation
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Les Produits Dentretien Mg Enr
|Project: Distribution of sanitary products
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Kouchibouguac Restaurant Motel And Chalets
|Project: Cottage expansion; utility building; septic system
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital