USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
California Government Grants
The federal government and California's department of finance has put in $90,919.00 million dollars in government grants and $61,971.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for residents who live in California. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive California government grants.
Government financial aid in California is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- California Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in California can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 241,979 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on California Small Business Grants.
- California Education Grants: Education is an important role in California. The federal government in California spend over $73,868,615,768.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in California to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on California Education Grants.
- California Housing Grants: At an average market value of $458,500.00 per housing property, there are around 13,600,000 households in the state of California. With an average annual household income of $61,021.00, about 57.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in California cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on California Housing Grants.
- California Veteran Grants: Residents of California who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on California Veteran Grants.
- California Personal Grants: The local state government in California does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, California residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of California. Here's more information on California Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Project: To acquire a structural analysis software program
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Toby Allan Racette
|Project: Expand sulfer processing
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Allan Potato Handling Equipment Ltd
|Project: Expansion of potato processing facility
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Cosma Powerlasers Limited
|Project: Development of laser tailor blanking machine
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Aci Central Inc
|Project: Equipment to establish central registry for pressure vessels
Industry: Information Not Available