USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Florida Government Grants
The United States government and Florida's office of finance has put in $31,979.00 million dollars in federal grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for residents who live in Florida. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Florida government grants.
Government funding in Florida is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Florida can be a risky thing to do. More than 107,382 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Florida. The federal administration in Florida invest over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Florida to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average market value of $205,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 8,990,000 households in the state of Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, less than 71.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Florida cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Mr Eldon J Hogan
|Project: Develop universal charging regulator for motorcycles
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Mr Paul K Callahan
|Project: Establish an electronics repair shop
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Project: Export/thoroughbred horse/marketing
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
|Project: Manufacturing of medical equipment and supplies
Industry: Health Care, Well Being and Social Assistance
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Joseph Donio And Karen Donio
|Project: Marketing--jo-anne's boutique
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services