USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Florida Government Grants
The U.S. government and Florida's office of finance has put in $31,979.00 million dollars in federal grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for people who live in the state of Florida. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Florida federal grants.
Government financial aid in Florida is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Florida can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 107,382 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Florida. The local administration in Florida spend over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Florida to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average value of $205,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 8,990,000 housing units in Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, less than 71.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Florida is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Lake Douglas Hunting amp Fishing Inc
|Project: Purchase equipment to offer skidooing and wilderness camping
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
|Bay Chaleur Marine Ltd
|Project: Purchase & install equipment to upgrade tugboat
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Project: Develop picnic area, interior & exterior renovations to museum
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Project: Establish construction company
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Leader Industries Inc
|Project: Purchase of equipment
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy