Florida Government Grants
The U.S. government and Florida's office of finance has set aside $31,979.00 million dollars in government grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for permanent residents who live in Florida. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Florida federal grants.
Government grants in Florida is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Florida can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 107,382 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Florida. The federal administration in Florida spend over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Florida to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average market value of $205,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 8,990,000 real estate properties in the state of Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, less than 71.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Florida cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Project: Purchase used lobster fishing vessel
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
|Mr Clayton Noye And Ms Donnalee Noye
|Project: Construct 3 two-bedroom cottages
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Academicsports Awards Plus Incorporated
|Project: Prepare a development plan for a new technology concept
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
Research & Development / Patents
|Project: Next generation network project (ngn)
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Stoneridge Properties Ltd
|Project: For subsidizing the wages of a silviculture apprentice
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support