Florida Government Grants
The US government and Florida's office of finance has put in $31,979.00 million dollars in government grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for residents who reside in the state of Florida. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Florida government grants.
Government funding in Florida is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Florida can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 107,382 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Florida. The local government in Florida invest over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Florida to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average market value of $205,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 8,990,000 housing units in the state of Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, about 71.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Florida cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Grant Writing Guide(s)
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Jeffrey Eino Alatyppo
|Project: To establish firewood manufacturing business
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Hemato Max Inc
|Project: For a pre-commercialization project of an innovative product
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
|Great Northern Knitters Inc
|Project: Attend trade shows in 1993 in italy, germany, & las vegas
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
|New Harvest Incorporated
|Project: Travel to Holland, QC and Ireland for potential supplier
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Mr David Kertland amp Mr Jonathon Wright
|Project: Viability study on establishing five star resort
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Consulting / Financial Services