Georgia Government Grants
The federal government and Georgia's office of finance has put in $19,185.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for permanent residents who reside in Georgia. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Georgia government grants.
Government funding in Georgia is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Georgia can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 77,809 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Georgia. The federal government in Georgia invest over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Georgia to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average market value of $161,400.00 per housing property, there are more than 4,080,000 housing units in the state of Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, only 68.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Georgia is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Pe Produce Company Limited
|Project: Computerized weighing/packaging equipment
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
|Project: Radio series of 65 episodes of entrepreneurship promotion
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Night Hawk Technologies Inc
|Project: Marketing--information management and technology business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Drum Head Estates Limited
|Project: Design and construct septic system
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Marex International Limited
|Project: Research and develop a new cargo extraction module
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents