USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Georgia Government Grants
The federal government and Georgia's department of finance has set aside $19,185.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Georgia. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Georgia government grants.
Government financial aid in Georgia is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Georgia can be a risky task. There are more than 77,809 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Georgia. The federal administration in Georgia spend over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Georgia to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average market value of $161,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 4,080,000 households in Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, about 68.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Georgia is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Project: For subsidizing the wages of a store clerk
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Theis Properties Of NS Incorporated
|Project: Hire a marketing manager for 3 years
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Placages Beaulac Et Fils Inc
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
|Luc Vincent Savard
|Project: For the continuation of the business plan: multimedia consultant
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Consulting / Financial Services
|Whitewater Farms Limited
|Project: Determine viability of site in annapolis basin
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Information Not Available