USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Georgia Government Grants
The US government and Georgia's office of finance has set aside $19,185.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for individuals who reside in the state of Georgia. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Georgia federal grants.
Government funding in Georgia is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Georgia can be a risky task. More than 77,809 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Georgia. The federal government in Georgia invest over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Georgia to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average market value of $161,400.00 per housing property, there are more than 4,080,000 housing units in the state of Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, only 68.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Georgia is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Guy amp Francine Papineau
|Project: Modernize a photo store
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Ace Hydraulic Ltd
|Project: Addition of mezannine & equipment
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Project: Establish law office
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Impact Fitness Studio Ltd
|Project: To market fitness studio (business plan)
Industry: Health Care, Well Being and Social Assistance
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Kindred Spirits Country Inn Inc
|Project: Replace one bedroom cottages with modern two bedrooms
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade