Georgia Government Grants
The US government and Georgia's department of finance has put in $19,185.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for citizens who live in the state of Georgia. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Georgia federal grants.
Government financial aid in Georgia is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Georgia can be a risky task. More than 77,809 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Georgia. The local administration in Georgia invest over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Georgia to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average value of $161,400.00 per housing property, there are more than 4,080,000 households in Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, about 68.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Georgia cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Grant Writing Guide(s)
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Luminultra Technologies Ltd
|Project: Purchase of equipment
Industry: Information Not Available
|Great Northern Timber Incorporated
|Project: Undertake feasibility study to determine layout hardwood
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Project: Expand sea kayaking operation/repair docking facilities
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Auberge Des Compagnons Lte
|Project: Purchase motel & convert to 16 room inn
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
|Naomi R Langer
|Project: Establish event production business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup