Georgia Government Grants
The US government and Georgia's department of finance has put in $19,185.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Georgia. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Georgia government grants.
Government financial aid in Georgia is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Georgia can be a risky task. More than 77,809 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Georgia. The local government in Georgia invest over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Georgia to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average value of $161,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 4,080,000 housing units in Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, about 68.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Georgia is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Platform Computing Corporation
|Project: Marketing review
Industry: Information Not Available
|Mr Charles Jubber
|Project: Expand an existing woodworking operation
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Project: Construct temperature controlled potato storage
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|IT Interactive Services Inc
|Project: Participate in relevant European and Asian trade shows
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Project: Purchase remaining shares in existing hotel
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Information Not Available