USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Illinois Government Grants
The US government and Illinois's office of finance has set aside $31,485.00 million dollars in government grants and $20,941.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for permanent residents who reside in the state of Illinois. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Illinois federal grants.
Government funding in Illinois is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Illinois Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Illinois can be a risky task. There are more than 80,803 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Illinois Small Business Grants.
- Illinois Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Illinois. The federal government in Illinois spend over $25,246,942,487.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Illinois to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Illinois Education Grants.
- Illinois Housing Grants: At an average value of $202,500.00 per housing property, there are more than 5,290,000 households in Illinois. With an average annual household income of $56,235.00, only 68.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Illinois cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Illinois Housing Grants.
- Illinois Veteran Grants: Residents of Illinois who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Illinois Veteran Grants.
- Illinois Personal Grants: The local state government in Illinois does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Illinois residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Illinois. Here's more information on Illinois Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Northstar Precast Concrete Ltd Northstar Construction Limited And Pennecon Lim
|Project: Construct manufacturing facility and acquire equipment
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Ms Sharon Elizabeth Leblanc
|Project: Establish bed and breakfast
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Project: Plant expansion and purchase new equipment
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Project: Conduct a feasibility study into steamcleaning
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Project: Expand mushroom farm
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Expansion Capital