USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Illinois Government Grants
The U.S. government and Illinois's office of finance has put in $31,485.00 million dollars in government grants and $20,941.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for residents who live in Illinois. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Illinois federal grants.
Government financial aid in Illinois is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Illinois Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Illinois can be a risky task. More than 80,803 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Illinois Small Business Grants.
- Illinois Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Illinois. The local administration in Illinois invest over $25,246,942,487.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Illinois to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Illinois Education Grants.
- Illinois Housing Grants: At an average market value of $202,500.00 per real estate property, there are more than 5,290,000 households in the state of Illinois. With an average annual household income of $56,235.00, less than 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Illinois cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Illinois Housing Grants.
- Illinois Veteran Grants: Residents of Illinois who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Illinois Veteran Grants.
- Illinois Personal Grants: The local state government in Illinois does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Illinois residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Illinois. Here's more information on Illinois Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Wiichihiituun Devel Corporation
|Project: Expansion of repair garage business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Project: To establish a wireless communications business
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Royalty Hardwoods Ltd
|Project: Training for new flooring moulder
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Jail Island Aquaculture Ltd
|Project: Clinical trial of smolt vaccines
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Samgo Innovations Inc
|Project: Business plan preparation
Industry: Health Care, Well Being and Social Assistance
Purpose: Feasibility Study / Business Plan