Illinois Government Grants
The federal government and Illinois's office of finance has set aside $31,485.00 million dollars in federal grants and $20,941.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for permanent residents who reside in Illinois. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Illinois government grants.
Government financial aid in Illinois is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Illinois Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Illinois can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 80,803 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Illinois Small Business Grants.
- Illinois Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Illinois. The federal administration in Illinois spend over $25,246,942,487.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Illinois to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Illinois Education Grants.
- Illinois Housing Grants: At an average market value of $202,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 5,290,000 real estate properties in Illinois. With an average annual household income of $56,235.00, about 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Illinois is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Illinois Housing Grants.
- Illinois Veteran Grants: Residents of Illinois who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Illinois Veteran Grants.
- Illinois Personal Grants: The local state government in Illinois does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Illinois residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Illinois. Here's more information on Illinois Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Coco La Bine Inc
|Project: Adoption of new business practices
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Shirley Lang amp David Holmes
|Project: Market and produce a new product for haircut industry
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Eci Medical Technologies Inc
|Project: Acquire prototype testing equipment
Industry: Health Care, Well Being and Social Assistance
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
|Summerside Seafood Supreme Inc
|Project: Hire a product development manager
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Job Creation
|Marcel Swain amp Lerinda Swain
|Project: Establish - retail ceramics / arts shop (implementation)
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: New Business Startup