USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Indiana Government Grants
The US government and Indiana's department of finance has set aside $13,346.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,194.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for permanent residents who reside in Indiana. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Indiana federal grants.
Government financial aid in Indiana is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Indiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Indiana can be a risky task. There are more than 49,310 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Indiana Small Business Grants.
- Indiana Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Indiana. The local administration in Indiana spend over $10,638,809,852.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Indiana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Indiana Education Grants.
- Indiana Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,000.00 per housing property, there are around 2,790,000 real estate properties in the state of Indiana. With an average annual household income of $47,966.00, less than 74.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Indiana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Indiana Housing Grants.
- Indiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Indiana who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Indiana Veteran Grants.
- Indiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Indiana does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Indiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Indiana. Here's more information on Indiana Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Badiuk Equipment Limited
|Project: Expand existing building/purchase equipment
Industry: Information Not Available
|Jacques Whitford Environment Ltd
|Project: Purchase caris work station & 1 year maintenance package
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Walton Concrete Ltd
|Project: Install calibrated continuous concrete mixer & dispenser
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
|Picaroons Brewing Company Limited
|Project: Expansion to increase distribution of brewery products
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Institut De Recherche Mdicale Beausjour
|Project: Establish Institut De Recherche Médicale Beauséjour
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
Found this useful? Share it!