USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Kansas Government Grants
The U.S. government and Kansas's office of finance has set aside $5,386.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,965.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Kansas. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Kansas government grants.
Government grants in Kansas is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Kansas can be a risky task. There are more than 11,382 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kansas Small Business Grants.
- Kansas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Kansas. The local government in Kansas spend over $5,168,120,006.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Kansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kansas Education Grants.
- Kansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $122,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,230,000 housing units in the state of Kansas. With an average annual household income of $50,177.00, less than 68.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Kansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kansas Housing Grants.
- Kansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Kansas who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kansas Veteran Grants.
- Kansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Kansas does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Kansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kansas. Here's more information on Kansas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Wendell amp Heather Macdonald
|Project: Addition of 3 additional cottages to the 5 existing cottages
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital
Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Tracy Lee Clare
|Project: Acquire--clive webster's photography
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|A amp R Ditching amp Logging Ltd
|Project: Expansion of mechanized operations
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Project: Business plan implementation
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Feasibility Study / Business Plan
|Mr Ian Mutch And Ms Claudette Mutch
|Project: Small business development--see also 5029235
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
Found this useful? Share it!