Kentucky Government Grants
The US government and Kentucky's office of finance has put in $11,366.00 million dollars in government grants and $8,245.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for individuals who reside in Kentucky. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Kentucky government grants.
Government grants in Kentucky is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kentucky Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Kentucky can be a risky task. There are more than 26,023 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kentucky Small Business Grants.
- Kentucky Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Kentucky. The federal administration in Kentucky spend over $6,803,419,970.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Kentucky to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kentucky Education Grants.
- Kentucky Housing Grants: At an average market value of $116,800.00 per housing property, there are around 1,920,000 housing units in Kentucky. With an average annual household income of $41,538.00, about 72.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Kentucky cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kentucky Housing Grants.
- Kentucky Veteran Grants: Residents of Kentucky who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kentucky Veteran Grants.
- Kentucky Personal Grants: The local state government in Kentucky does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Kentucky residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kentucky. Here's more information on Kentucky Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Ms Joyce Moss
|Project: Determine market potential for trail-trak
Industry: Information Not Available
|Grand Manan Divers amp Adventures Ltd
|Project: Build specially designed boat to offer boat tours
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Atlantic Home Building amp Renovating Rgnlind Trng Committee
|Project: Renovation management/building analysis training
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|M Normand Blanchard
|Project: Establish horse rental operation
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Connors Bros Limited
|Project: Purchase & install a universal electrocoating line
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available