Massachusetts Government Grants
The United States government and Massachusetts's department of finance has set aside $22,382.00 million dollars in federal grants and $15,200.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for people who reside in Massachusetts. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Massachusetts government grants.
Government funding in Massachusetts is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Massachusetts Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Massachusetts can be a risky task. More than 22,942 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Massachusetts Small Business Grants.
- Massachusetts Education Grants: Education is an important role in Massachusetts. The local government in Massachusetts spend over $14,444,055,769.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Massachusetts to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Massachusetts Education Grants.
- Massachusetts Housing Grants: At an average value of $352,300.00 per housing property, there are around 2,800,000 real estate properties in the state of Massachusetts. With an average annual household income of $65,401.00, less than 65.70% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Massachusetts cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Massachusetts Housing Grants.
- Massachusetts Veteran Grants: Residents of Massachusetts who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Massachusetts Veteran Grants.
- Massachusetts Personal Grants: The local state government in Massachusetts does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Massachusetts residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Massachusetts. Here's more information on Massachusetts Personal Grants.
Grant Writing Guide(s)
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Action Attractions Ltd
|Project: Purchase sign cutting machine and software
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
|Trihedral Engineering Limited
|Project: Rewrite 'web' software to enhance performance
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Bird Island Tours Limited
|Project: Purchase a diesel engine
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
|Farmers Cooperative Dairy Limited
|Project: Purchase & install upgraded cheese manufacturing equipment
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
|Norway House Pharmacy
|Project: To establish pharmacy
Industry: Health Care, Well Being and Social Assistance
Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: New Business Startup