USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Massachusetts Government Grants
The United States government and Massachusetts's office of finance has set aside $22,382.00 million dollars in government grants and $15,200.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens who live in the state of Massachusetts. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Massachusetts government grants.
Government grants in Massachusetts is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Massachusetts Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Massachusetts can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 22,942 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Massachusetts Small Business Grants.
- Massachusetts Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Massachusetts. The federal administration in Massachusetts invest over $14,444,055,769.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Massachusetts to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Massachusetts Education Grants.
- Massachusetts Housing Grants: At an average market value of $352,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,800,000 households in the state of Massachusetts. With an average annual household income of $65,401.00, less than 65.70% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Massachusetts cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Massachusetts Housing Grants.
- Massachusetts Veteran Grants: Residents of Massachusetts who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Massachusetts Veteran Grants.
- Massachusetts Personal Grants: The local state government in Massachusetts does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Massachusetts residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Massachusetts. Here's more information on Massachusetts Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Picaroons Brewing Company Limited
|Project: Expansion to increase distribution of brewery products
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Project: To establish retail furniture business
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Don Mccallum And Alexandra Mccallum Dba
|Project: Upgrade accommodations & tourist attraction
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Project: Purchase highway tractor and operating costs
Industry: Information Not Available
|David Dean Moses
|Project: To establish a logging truck contract business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
Found this useful? Share it!