Massachusetts Government Grants
The US government and Massachusetts's department of finance has set aside $22,382.00 million dollars in government grants and $15,200.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Massachusetts. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Massachusetts government grants.
Government funding in Massachusetts is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Massachusetts Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Massachusetts can be a risky thing to do. More than 22,942 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Massachusetts Small Business Grants.
- Massachusetts Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Massachusetts. The federal government in Massachusetts spend over $14,444,055,769.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Massachusetts to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Massachusetts Education Grants.
- Massachusetts Housing Grants: At an average value of $352,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,800,000 households in Massachusetts. With an average annual household income of $65,401.00, less than 65.70% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Massachusetts cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Massachusetts Housing Grants.
- Massachusetts Veteran Grants: Residents of Massachusetts who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Massachusetts Veteran Grants.
- Massachusetts Personal Grants: The local state government in Massachusetts does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Massachusetts residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Massachusetts. Here's more information on Massachusetts Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Integral Technologies Inc
|Project: Manufacturing of computer equipment
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Biosyn Systems Inc
|Project: For marketing plan & marketing cost for occupational therapy business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Project: Obtain patent for the catcher net
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Havelock Lime Ltd
|Project: Innovation work and to develop & test micro-k on potato farms
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Coastal Woodlands Limited
|Project: Construct 720sf building to use as an office facility
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade