USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Michigan Government Grants
The U.S. government and Michigan's department of finance has put in $21,120.00 million dollars in federal grants and $16,580.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for permanent residents who live in the state of Michigan. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Michigan federal grants.
Government financial aid in Michigan is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Michigan Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Michigan can be a risky thing to do. More than 71,004 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Michigan Small Business Grants.
- Michigan Education Grants: Education is an important role in Michigan. The federal administration in Michigan spend over $19,729,953,224.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Michigan to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Michigan Education Grants.
- Michigan Housing Grants: At an average value of $144,200.00 per housing property, there are more than 4,530,000 housing units in the state of Michigan. With an average annual household income of $48,591.00, less than 75.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Michigan cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Michigan Housing Grants.
- Michigan Veteran Grants: Residents of Michigan who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Michigan Veteran Grants.
- Michigan Personal Grants: The local state government in Michigan does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Michigan residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Michigan. Here's more information on Michigan Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Loewen Ondaatje Mccutcheon Limited
|Project: Prepare detailed financial analysis on 8 envtl firms
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Consulting / Financial Services
|John Meunier Inc
|Project: Conception and manufacturing of waste water treatment equipment
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
|Stephen M Knechtel
|Project: Commercial sale of german-style breads
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
|Project: Purchase equipment to offer bicycle tours in n. b.
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Elp Holdings Inc
|Project: 22 unit expansion to hotel
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Construction/ Professional Trades
Purpose: Expansion Capital
Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade