USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Michigan Government Grants
The U.S. government and Michigan's office of finance has set aside $21,120.00 million dollars in federal grants and $16,580.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for residents who reside in the state of Michigan. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Michigan government grants.
Government grants in Michigan is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Michigan Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Michigan can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 71,004 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Michigan Small Business Grants.
- Michigan Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Michigan. The local administration in Michigan spend over $19,729,953,224.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Michigan to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Michigan Education Grants.
- Michigan Housing Grants: At an average value of $144,200.00 per real estate property, there are more than 4,530,000 households in the state of Michigan. With an average annual household income of $48,591.00, less than 75.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Michigan cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Michigan Housing Grants.
- Michigan Veteran Grants: Residents of Michigan who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Michigan Veteran Grants.
- Michigan Personal Grants: The local state government in Michigan does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Michigan residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Michigan. Here's more information on Michigan Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Mr Allan James And Ms Sharon James
|Project: Site planning, renovation, expansion of inn & cottage facility
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital
Consulting / Financial Services
Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Project: Manufacture dental equipment
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Triton Data 2004 Inc
|Project: Technology modernization
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Debra L Klein
|Project: Establish water/sewer contract operation
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Northstar Technical Inc
|Project: Implement a two year marketing campaign
Industry: Information Not Available
Found this useful? Share it!