Michigan Government Grants
The U.S. government and Michigan's department of finance has put in $21,120.00 million dollars in federal grants and $16,580.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for residents who reside in Michigan. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Michigan government grants.
Government funding in Michigan is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Michigan Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Michigan can be a risky thing to do. More than 71,004 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Michigan Small Business Grants.
- Michigan Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Michigan. The federal government in Michigan invest over $19,729,953,224.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Michigan to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Michigan Education Grants.
- Michigan Housing Grants: At an average value of $144,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 4,530,000 households in the state of Michigan. With an average annual household income of $48,591.00, only 75.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Michigan cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Michigan Housing Grants.
- Michigan Veteran Grants: Residents of Michigan who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Michigan Veteran Grants.
- Michigan Personal Grants: The local state government in Michigan does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Michigan residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Michigan. Here's more information on Michigan Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Project: For the development of high efficiency, low volume water tube boiler
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Warren Ready Mix Ltd
|Project: Hiring of marketing manager
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Institut Acadien De Biotechnologie Inc
|Project: Magazine publication to create awareness of biotechnology
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Project: Marketing - establish ice cream shop and deli
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
|Macpherson Brothers Elite Seed Farm Inc
|Project: Construct potato storage facility
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade