Missouri Government Grants
The United States government and Missouri's department of finance has put in $13,568.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for people who reside in Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government financial aid in Missouri is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Missouri can be a risky task. There are more than 32,931 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education is an important role in Missouri. The local government in Missouri invest over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average value of $137,700.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,710,000 households in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, less than 71.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Missouri is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Jim John Adventures Inc
|Project: For sports fishing and adventure tourism
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Kani Kanichihk Inc
|Project: To develop an anti-racism video for schools
Purpose: New Business Startup
Research & Development / Patents
|Florence S Walsh
|Project: The marketing plan for a boutique
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
|Project: For subsidizing the wages of a cabinet maker
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Bernard Bakery Company Ltd
|Project: Purchase assets and operate bakery
Industry: Food & Beverage