USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Missouri Government Grants
The federal government and Missouri's office of finance has put in $13,568.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for residents who live in the state of Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Missouri federal grants.
Government grants in Missouri is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Missouri can be a risky task. There are more than 32,931 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Missouri. The local government in Missouri invest over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average market value of $137,700.00 per housing property, there are around 2,710,000 real estate properties in the state of Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, about 71.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Missouri is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Mr Thomas amp Dr Cindy Mills
|Project: Upgrade tourism facilities for boat tour operations
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Restigouche CBDC Inc
|Project: Youth internship program
Industry: Career/ Business Assistance Services
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Meubles Busch1980 Inc
|Project: Furniture making
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Metcom Productions Inc
|Project: For marketing to expand t.v. production business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Advanced Bioceramics Incorporated And Derek Jones
|Project: Acquire dryer units, analyzers, miscellaneous laboratory equipment
Industry: Health Care, Well Being and Social Assistance
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy