USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Missouri Government Grants
The US government and Missouri's office of finance has set aside $13,568.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for individuals who live in the state of Missouri. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government grants in Missouri is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Missouri can be a risky task. More than 32,931 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education is an important role in Missouri. The federal administration in Missouri invest over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average market value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,710,000 real estate properties in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, about 71.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Missouri is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Project: Equipment purchase to improve productivity
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
|Denhaan Enterprises Limited
|Project: Acquire grading, packaging and labelling equipment
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
|Mr Brian Banfield amp Ms Reed Weir
|Project: Expand and modernize a pottery studio
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available
|M Richard Clment
|Project: Purchase land, building - maple grove; expand taps
Industry: Information Not Available
|Servinor Food Wholesaler Inc
|Project: To improve and acquire new technologies to innovate
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Information Not Available