Missouri Government Grants
The federal government and Missouri's department of finance has set aside $13,568.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for permanent residents who reside in the state of Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government financial aid in Missouri is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Missouri can be a risky task. More than 32,931 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Missouri. The local administration in Missouri spend over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Missouri to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average market value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,710,000 households in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, about 71.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Missouri cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Grant Writing Guide(s)
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Kelseys Korner Bakery amp Deli
|Project: For subsidizing the wages of a fr. manager; cashier; cook
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support
|C4 Caging Systems Inc
|Project: Manufacturing of plastic products
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Twin Rivers Contracting Inc
|Project: To establish construction business (cc)
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Jamie Clyde Stone
|Project: As business planning for establishment of a mink fur farm
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Project: For subsidizing the wages of a pre-press technician
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support