USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Missouri Government Grants
The federal government and Missouri's office of finance has put in $13,568.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for individuals who live in the state of Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government funding in Missouri is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Missouri can be a risky thing to do. More than 32,931 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Missouri. The local administration in Missouri invest over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,710,000 housing units in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, only 71.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Missouri cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Checker Charters Ltd
|Project: Marketing river adventures
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Les Produits Maraichers De Lile
|Project: Grow tomatoes in greenhouse
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Mcquaid Motors Inc
|Project: Purchase computer software to better analyze computer relate
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|BCMC Better Control Med Computers Inc
|Project: Host miami area lecture on intensive diabetics therapy
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Project: Feasibility study for a transformer repair plant
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available