USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Missouri Government Grants
The US government and Missouri's department of finance has set aside $13,568.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for citizens who reside in Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government financial aid in Missouri is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Missouri can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 32,931 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Missouri. The local government in Missouri spend over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Missouri to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average market value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,710,000 real estate properties in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, only 71.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Missouri is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Tracadie Bay Aqua Farms Inc
|Project: Modernize mussel holding facilities
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Quoddy Link Marine Inc
|Project: Expand whale-watching-nature cruise, passenger ferry & corp charter
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Tron Power Inc
|Project: T rade /exp - market construction business to overseas
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
|Elvis B Fjellner
|Project: Assessment for log hauling business
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Elliotts Trap Limited
|Project: Develop pre-production lobster trap prototype
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents