USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Montana Government Grants
The U.S. government and Montana's office of finance has set aside $2,940.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Montana. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Montana federal grants.
Government grants in Montana is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Montana can be a risky task. There are more than 3,127 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Montana. The federal administration in Montana invest over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Montana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average value of $173,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 482,000 housing units in Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, only 70.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Montana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Labrador Angling Adventures Limited
|Project: Construct another cabin and install air conditioning
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Pe Mussel Mud Inc
|Project: Pilot project dredging operation - barbara weit river/sample
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Information Not Available
|North Sports Limited
|Project: Design and manufacture embroidered products
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|The Ara Consulting Group Inc
|Project: Development of 3 geomatic products
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Gerald Robert Edwards
|Project: Purchase dump truck
Industry: Information Not Available
Found this useful? Share it!