USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Nevada Government Grants
The US government and Nevada's department of finance has set aside $3,757.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,143.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who live in Nevada. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Nevada government grants.
Government financial aid in Nevada is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nevada Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nevada can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 31,037 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nevada Small Business Grants.
- Nevada Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Nevada. The federal government in Nevada spend over $4,477,823,428.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Nevada to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nevada Education Grants.
- Nevada Housing Grants: At an average market value of $254,200.00 per housing property, there are around 1,170,000 households in Nevada. With an average annual household income of $56,361.00, only 63.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Nevada is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nevada Housing Grants.
- Nevada Veteran Grants: Residents of Nevada who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nevada Veteran Grants.
- Nevada Personal Grants: The local state government in Nevada does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nevada residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nevada. Here's more information on Nevada Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Gorilla Brake amp Components Inc
|Project: For subsidizing the wages of an industrial cleaner
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Valley Business Computer Services Ltd
|Project: Modernize computer business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Entia Technology Limited
|Project: Undertake market research & develop marketing strategy
Industry: Information Not Available
|Motel Charlottetown Inc
|Project: Additions to facilities-waterslide
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Arts & Entertainment
Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Wp Griffin Incorporated
|Project: Acquire equipment to increase production/reduce packaging costs
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting