USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Nevada Government Grants
The U.S. government and Nevada's office of finance has set aside $3,757.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,143.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Nevada. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Nevada government grants.
Government grants in Nevada is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nevada Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nevada can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 31,037 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nevada Small Business Grants.
- Nevada Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Nevada. The local administration in Nevada invest over $4,477,823,428.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nevada to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nevada Education Grants.
- Nevada Housing Grants: At an average value of $254,200.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,170,000 households in Nevada. With an average annual household income of $56,361.00, less than 63.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Nevada cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nevada Housing Grants.
- Nevada Veteran Grants: Residents of Nevada who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nevada Veteran Grants.
- Nevada Personal Grants: The local state government in Nevada does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nevada residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nevada. Here's more information on Nevada Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Atlantic Ocean Farms Limited
|Project: Upgrade the farm sites and increase production
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Nps Allelix Corp
|Project: Develop effective & proprietary therapeutic for osteoporosis
Industry: Health Care, Well Being and Social Assistance
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Project: Marketing - re-establish restaurant - mohawk inn
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
|Wip Can Inc
|Project: For marketing of an innovative IP telephony solution
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
|Michael Harold King
|Project: Expansion and modernization of consulting firm
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Information Not Available