USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Nevada Government Grants
The federal government and Nevada's department of finance has set aside $3,757.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,143.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for citizens who reside in Nevada. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Nevada federal grants.
Government grants in Nevada is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nevada Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nevada can be a risky task. There are more than 31,037 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nevada Small Business Grants.
- Nevada Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Nevada. The local administration in Nevada spend over $4,477,823,428.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nevada to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nevada Education Grants.
- Nevada Housing Grants: At an average market value of $254,200.00 per housing property, there are around 1,170,000 real estate properties in the state of Nevada. With an average annual household income of $56,361.00, about 63.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Nevada cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nevada Housing Grants.
- Nevada Veteran Grants: Residents of Nevada who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nevada Veteran Grants.
- Nevada Personal Grants: The local state government in Nevada does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Nevada residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nevada. Here's more information on Nevada Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|G L Sawmill Ltd
|Project: Hire a marketing manager
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Tidal Tech Enterprises Ltd
|Project: R&d towards the develop of an automatic fish feed machine
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Tron Power Inc
|Project: T rade /exp - market construction business to overseas
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
|Northcott And Sons Plumbing And Gas Fitting Inc
|Project: To expand plumbing & gasfitting company
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Weatherhaven Resources Ltd
|Project: Design through installation of portable structures.
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available