USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
New Hampshire Government Grants
The United States government and New Hampshire's department of finance has set aside $2,612.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for individuals who reside in the state of New Hampshire. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive New Hampshire federal grants.
Government grants in New Hampshire is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in New Hampshire can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 5,674 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education is an important role in New Hampshire. The federal administration in New Hampshire invest over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average market value of $253,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 614,000 real estate properties in the state of New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, less than 75.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in New Hampshire cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Mr Wayne Eisan And Ms Wendy Eisan
|Project: Build two cottages
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Mr Reg Macdonald And Mr Don Macdonald
|Project: Feed flow control valves
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
|Ms Wendy Macdonald
|Project: Hiring of a marketing manager
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support
|West Prince Ventures Ltd
|Project: Consultant services proposal for new office building
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Consulting / Financial Services
|Kevcon Muscle Rehabilitation Systems International Inc
|Project: Manufacturing & marketing of device to relieve back pain
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows