USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
New Hampshire Government Grants
The United States government and New Hampshire's department of finance has put in $2,612.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who live in New Hampshire. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive New Hampshire government grants.
Government grants in New Hampshire is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Hampshire can be a risky task. More than 5,674 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education is an important sector in New Hampshire. The local administration in New Hampshire spend over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average value of $253,200.00 per real estate property, there are more than 614,000 households in the state of New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, only 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in New Hampshire cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Matthew C Morrison
|Project: Establish portable sawmill operation
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: New Business Startup
|E G Energy Controls Limited
|Project: Develop three commercially viable products
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Mr Al Payne
|Project: Conduct a feasibility study for an outfitting camp
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Ford David Major
|Project: To construct 5 chalet-style cottages
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Medical Software Training Inc
|Project: Hire experts to develop pc interfacing
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Job Creation
Found this useful? Share it!