USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
New Hampshire Government Grants
The U.S. government and New Hampshire's department of finance has set aside $2,612.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for citizens who live in the state of New Hampshire. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive New Hampshire federal grants.
Government grants in New Hampshire is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Hampshire can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 5,674 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education plays an important role in New Hampshire. The local administration in New Hampshire spend over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average value of $253,200.00 per housing property, there are around 614,000 housing units in New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, about 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in New Hampshire is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Ou Daa Enterprises Regd
|Project: Expansion of existing business - implementation
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Stephen Kevin Harris
|Project: Acquire molds, vibration table, hopper and cement mixer
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
|Aqua Fish Farms Ltd
|Project: Manufacturing salmon smolt hatchery
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Atlantic Industries Limited
|Project: Development of marketing literature
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
|SciTec Instruments Inc
|Project: Hire graduate to market electro-optics core technology internationally
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support