New Jersey Government Grants
The United States government and New Jersey's office of finance has set aside $16,785.00 million dollars in federal grants and $13,515.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for permanent residents who reside in the state of New Jersey. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive New Jersey government grants.
Government funding in New Jersey is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Jersey Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Jersey can be a risky task. More than 39,707 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Jersey Small Business Grants.
- New Jersey Education Grants: Education plays an important role in New Jersey. The federal administration in New Jersey spend over $26,478,108,661.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New Jersey to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Jersey Education Grants.
- New Jersey Housing Grants: At an average market value of $357,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 3,550,000 real estate properties in New Jersey. With an average annual household income of $70,378.00, only 67.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in New Jersey is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Jersey Housing Grants.
- New Jersey Veteran Grants: Residents of New Jersey who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Jersey Veteran Grants.
- New Jersey Personal Grants: The local state government in New Jersey does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Jersey residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Jersey. Here's more information on New Jersey Personal Grants.
Grant Writing Guide(s)
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Ceramics Kingston Ceramiques Inc
|Project: Develop injection molding technology for ceramic wear parts
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Design Maintenance Systems Inc
|Project: Designs & supplies range of software production/equipment/service
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Project: Capital - sports lounge
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|John Berton Klassen
|Project: Establish a wood carving business in residence
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|M Denis Ct
|Project: Expansion of maple sugarey
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Expansion Capital