USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
New Jersey Government Grants
The federal government and New Jersey's department of finance has set aside $16,785.00 million dollars in federal grants and $13,515.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for individuals who live in the state of New Jersey. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive New Jersey federal grants.
Government financial aid in New Jersey is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Jersey Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in New Jersey can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 39,707 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Jersey Small Business Grants.
- New Jersey Education Grants: Education plays an important role in New Jersey. The local administration in New Jersey invest over $26,478,108,661.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New Jersey to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Jersey Education Grants.
- New Jersey Housing Grants: At an average market value of $357,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 3,550,000 real estate properties in New Jersey. With an average annual household income of $70,378.00, about 67.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in New Jersey is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Jersey Housing Grants.
- New Jersey Veteran Grants: Residents of New Jersey who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Jersey Veteran Grants.
- New Jersey Personal Grants: The local state government in New Jersey does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Jersey residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Jersey. Here's more information on New Jersey Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Project: Establish a grocery store
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Triton Data 2004 Inc
|Project: Technology modernization
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Inventive Marine Products Limited
|Project: Hire a marketing manager
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Cavendish Figurines Ltd
|Project: Develop prototypes for 'anne' products
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Project: Acquire nets, outboard motor, collectors, ropes
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting