USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
New Jersey Government Grants
The US government and New Jersey's department of finance has set aside $16,785.00 million dollars in federal grants and $13,515.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of New Jersey. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive New Jersey federal grants.
Government funding in New Jersey is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Jersey Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Jersey can be a risky thing to do. More than 39,707 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Jersey Small Business Grants.
- New Jersey Education Grants: Education is an important role in New Jersey. The local administration in New Jersey invest over $26,478,108,661.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Jersey to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Jersey Education Grants.
- New Jersey Housing Grants: At an average value of $357,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 3,550,000 housing units in the state of New Jersey. With an average annual household income of $70,378.00, only 67.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in New Jersey is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Jersey Housing Grants.
- New Jersey Veteran Grants: Residents of New Jersey who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Jersey Veteran Grants.
- New Jersey Personal Grants: The local state government in New Jersey does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Jersey residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Jersey. Here's more information on New Jersey Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Boulangerie Regional Des Iles
|Project: Pour l'achat ?quipements
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Retail Trade/ Services
|Ryan Edwin Person
|Project: To establish landscaping business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Laser Machining Centre Inc
|Project: Purchase advanced yag laser
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Indian River Farms Ltd
|Project: Modify packaging line
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Ms Millicent And Mr Roy Green
|Project: Travel to view existing candle factories
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Exploration/ Evaluation
Found this useful? Share it!