New Mexico Government Grants
The federal government and New Mexico's office of finance has put in $6,953.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,635.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for people who reside in New Mexico. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive New Mexico government grants.
Government grants in New Mexico is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Mexico Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in New Mexico can be a risky task. There are more than 6,626 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Mexico Small Business Grants.
- New Mexico Education Grants: Education is an important role in New Mexico. The local government in New Mexico invest over $3,566,459,118.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Mexico to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Mexico Education Grants.
- New Mexico Housing Grants: At an average value of $158,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 901,000 households in the state of New Mexico. With an average annual household income of $43,508.00, less than 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in New Mexico is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Mexico Housing Grants.
- New Mexico Veteran Grants: Residents of New Mexico who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Mexico Veteran Grants.
- New Mexico Personal Grants: The local state government in New Mexico does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New Mexico residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Mexico. Here's more information on New Mexico Personal Grants.
Grant Writing Guide(s)
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Project: To do marketing for a gift ware/craft business
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Retail Trade/ Services
|Spill Tech Industries Inc
|Project: Purchase equipment and upgrade and expand existing operation
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Aquadelights Seafoods Limited
|Project: Develop viable method for growout of bay scallops
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Wlon Distribution Ltd
|Project: For marketing to contract consultant to undertake marketing study
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Redline Equipment Ltd
|Project: Develop national/international marketing plans
Industry: Information Not Available