USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
New Mexico Government Grants
The United States government and New Mexico's department of finance has set aside $6,953.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,635.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for citizens who live in the state of New Mexico. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive New Mexico federal grants.
Government grants in New Mexico is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Mexico Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in New Mexico can be a risky thing to do. More than 6,626 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Mexico Small Business Grants.
- New Mexico Education Grants: Education is an important sector in New Mexico. The local administration in New Mexico invest over $3,566,459,118.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New Mexico to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Mexico Education Grants.
- New Mexico Housing Grants: At an average value of $158,400.00 per real estate property, there are more than 901,000 real estate properties in the state of New Mexico. With an average annual household income of $43,508.00, less than 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in New Mexico cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Mexico Housing Grants.
- New Mexico Veteran Grants: Residents of New Mexico who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Mexico Veteran Grants.
- New Mexico Personal Grants: The local state government in New Mexico does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Mexico residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Mexico. Here's more information on New Mexico Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Mr Rodney Trail
|Project: Expansion of sawmill
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Magnetoinductive Systems Limited
|Project: Research & develop ultra low frequency communication device
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Project: For subsidizing the wages of a carpenter assistant
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Atlantic Business Interiors Limited
|Project: Purchase equipment
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
|Project: Establish trucking operation
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup