USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Oregon Government Grants
The federal government and Oregon's office of finance has put in $8,705.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,807.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for individuals who live in the state of Oregon. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Oregon federal grants.
Government financial aid in Oregon is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oregon Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Oregon can be a risky task. There are more than 20,094 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oregon Small Business Grants.
- Oregon Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Oregon. The local government in Oregon spend over $6,331,026,066.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Oregon to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oregon Education Grants.
- Oregon Housing Grants: At an average market value of $252,600.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,670,000 households in the state of Oregon. With an average annual household income of $50,169.00, only 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Oregon cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oregon Housing Grants.
- Oregon Veteran Grants: Residents of Oregon who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oregon Veteran Grants.
- Oregon Personal Grants: The local state government in Oregon does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Oregon residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oregon. Here's more information on Oregon Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Amy Morris tbi Roadstead Technologies Inc
|Project: To establish an automotive drip mat business
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Richard D Shepherd
|Project: Garbage collection service
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Project: A capital-horse riding stable by adding an arena
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Belanger Karen amp Denis
|Project: Build resort & ice cream parlor for tourists
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Project: Expand sea kayaking operation/repair docking facilities
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital