USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
South Carolina Government Grants
The US government and South Carolina's office of finance has set aside $9,249.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,863.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for people who live in South Carolina. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive South Carolina government grants.
Government funding in South Carolina is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- South Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in South Carolina can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 9,657 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on South Carolina Small Business Grants.
- South Carolina Education Grants: Education is an important role in South Carolina. The local administration in South Carolina invest over $8,003,121,974.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in South Carolina to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on South Carolina Education Grants.
- South Carolina Housing Grants: At an average market value of $134,100.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,130,000 households in the state of South Carolina. With an average annual household income of $44,625.00, only 73.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in South Carolina cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on South Carolina Housing Grants.
- South Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of South Carolina who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on South Carolina Veteran Grants.
- South Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in South Carolina does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, South Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of South Carolina. Here's more information on South Carolina Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Mme Paulette Foulemlanteigne
|Project: Purchase equipment/necessities to wrap prints for transport
Industry: Information Not Available
|Alexander amp Patricia Rheault
|Project: Winterization of the existing tourist accommodations
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Project: Addition of miniature golf, batting cage, go carts
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Ralph W George amp Irene R Smith
|Project: Establish silviculture business
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Brier Island Whale amp Seabird Cruises Limited
|Project: To acquire 52', 50-passenger boat
Industry: Arts & Entertainment