USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Texas Government Grants
The United States government and Texas's department of finance has put in $55,671.00 million dollars in government grants and $35,330.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for permanent residents who live in the state of Texas. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Texas government grants.
Government financial aid in Texas is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Texas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Texas can be a risky task. There are more than 57,810 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Texas Small Business Grants.
- Texas Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Texas. The federal administration in Texas spend over $49,841,926,161.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Texas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Texas Education Grants.
- Texas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $123,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 9,970,000 households in the state of Texas. With an average annual household income of $50,043.00, about 65.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Texas is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Texas Housing Grants.
- Texas Veteran Grants: Residents of Texas who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Texas Veteran Grants.
- Texas Personal Grants: The local state government in Texas does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Texas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Texas. Here's more information on Texas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Monte R Carrier amp Carlo Brucecarrier
|Project: Manufacture establish water bottiling business (business plan)
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Mr Ivan Estey
|Project: Expand business to offer infrared roof scanning
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Cheverie Construction Ltd
|Project: Construct an addition to existing facilities
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Eff Communication Marketing Inc
|Project: Production and distribution of touristic brochures
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Darrell Kelly Ward
|Project: To establish restaurant
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: New Business Startup