USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Texas Government Grants
The federal government and Texas's office of finance has put in $55,671.00 million dollars in government grants and $35,330.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for citizens who reside in the state of Texas. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Texas government grants.
Government financial aid in Texas is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Texas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Texas can be a risky task. There are more than 57,810 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Texas Small Business Grants.
- Texas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Texas. The local administration in Texas spend over $49,841,926,161.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Texas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Texas Education Grants.
- Texas Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,500.00 per housing property, there are around 9,970,000 households in the state of Texas. With an average annual household income of $50,043.00, only 65.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Texas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Texas Housing Grants.
- Texas Veteran Grants: Residents of Texas who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Texas Veteran Grants.
- Texas Personal Grants: The local state government in Texas does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Texas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Texas. Here's more information on Texas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Jean Marc amp Stephane Ouellet
|Project: Establish - implantation centre d'elevage aquirole (implementation)
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Glacier Software Inc
|Project: Establishment software through support for capital costs
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Piller Sausages amp Delicatessens Limited
|Project: A study to develop integrated action plan_on bar codes
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Kookie Kutter Bakery Limited Kevin Ceretti
|Project: For the purchase of a new cookie machine
Industry: Food & Beverage
|Golf Pe Inc
|Project: Marketing and product development
Industry: Arts & Entertainment