Texas Government Grants
The US government and Texas's department of finance has put in $55,671.00 million dollars in government grants and $35,330.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for citizens who live in the state of Texas. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Texas federal grants.
Government grants in Texas is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Texas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Texas can be a risky thing to do. More than 57,810 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Texas Small Business Grants.
- Texas Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Texas. The local administration in Texas spend over $49,841,926,161.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Texas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Texas Education Grants.
- Texas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $123,500.00 per real estate property, there are more than 9,970,000 households in the state of Texas. With an average annual household income of $50,043.00, only 65.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Texas is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Texas Housing Grants.
- Texas Veteran Grants: Residents of Texas who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Texas Veteran Grants.
- Texas Personal Grants: The local state government in Texas does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Texas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Texas. Here's more information on Texas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Ej Skidding Limited
|Project: Purchase a timberjack clambunk forwarder
Industry: Information Not Available
|Project: Upgrade tour boat
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|A amp S Scrap Metal Limited
|Project: Purchase dump trailor specifically to transport metal
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|SainteFamille Wines Limited
|Project: Hire a marketing manager
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Montague Dairy Ltd
|Project: New htst pasteurization system
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting