USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Utah Government Grants
The federal government and Utah's office of finance has put in $4,945.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,942.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for people who live in Utah. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Utah government grants.
Government funding in Utah is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Utah Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Utah can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 17,043 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Utah Small Business Grants.
- Utah Education Grants: Education is an important role in Utah. The local government in Utah invest over $4,571,248,381.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Utah to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Utah Education Grants.
- Utah Housing Grants: At an average market value of $218,100.00 per housing property, there are around 979,000 households in Utah. With an average annual household income of $56,633.00, about 76.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Utah is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Utah Housing Grants.
- Utah Veteran Grants: Residents of Utah who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Utah Veteran Grants.
- Utah Personal Grants: The local state government in Utah does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Utah residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Utah. Here's more information on Utah Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Project: Trade dom market bottled water
Industry: Information Not Available
|Atlantic Arts Information Network Ltd
|Project: Production/ distribution of 4th and 5th issues of 'Coming Attraction'
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Purpose: Productivity & Operating Capital
|Project: Capital--jeannie's fashions
Industry: Retail Trade/ Services
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Riverwood Holdings Inc
|Project: Establish an 'up-scale' country inn
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Colin D Mackenzie
|Project: Purchase buoys, trays & other gear for oyster aquaculture
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Found this useful? Share it!