USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Vermont Government Grants
The US government and Vermont's office of finance has put in $2,162.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,671.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for people who live in Vermont. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Vermont government grants.
Government financial aid in Vermont is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Vermont Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Vermont can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 1,697 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Vermont Small Business Grants.
- Vermont Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Vermont. The local government in Vermont spend over $1,462,893,434.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Vermont to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Vermont Education Grants.
- Vermont Housing Grants: At an average market value of $208,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 322,000 real estate properties in the state of Vermont. With an average annual household income of $52,104.00, less than 72.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Vermont cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Vermont Housing Grants.
- Vermont Veteran Grants: Residents of Vermont who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Vermont Veteran Grants.
- Vermont Personal Grants: The local state government in Vermont does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Vermont residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Vermont. Here's more information on Vermont Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Project: Install a hydraulic lifting mechanism on vessel for mussel
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
|Gerry Lesagewayne Thunderchild
|Project: Establish concrete operation
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Project: To acquire a rafting tour business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Weather Shore Windows Inc
|Project: Hire a consultant and travel to on
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Consulting / Financial Services
|Janie And Paul Mawakeesic
|Project: Capital - mobile take-out food service
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows