Vermont Government Grants
The US government and Vermont's department of finance has put in $2,162.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,671.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Vermont. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Vermont federal grants.
Government funding in Vermont is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Vermont Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Vermont can be a risky task. More than 1,697 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Vermont Small Business Grants.
- Vermont Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Vermont. The local government in Vermont invest over $1,462,893,434.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Vermont to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Vermont Education Grants.
- Vermont Housing Grants: At an average value of $208,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 322,000 real estate properties in the state of Vermont. With an average annual household income of $52,104.00, about 72.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Vermont cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Vermont Housing Grants.
- Vermont Veteran Grants: Residents of Vermont who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Vermont Veteran Grants.
- Vermont Personal Grants: The local state government in Vermont does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Vermont residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Vermont. Here's more information on Vermont Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Advantage Featherstone Travel Ltd
|Project: For subsidizing the wages of a travel counsellor
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Wage Support
|Daigneaults Holdings Ltd
|Project: Expand consulting services business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Project: To build a fish smokehouse
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Motel Bay Despoir Limited
|Project: Upgrade 12 rooms and construct a public washroom
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Ancast Industries Ltd
|Project: For a performance improvement project
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available