Washington Government Grants
The United States government and Washington's office of finance has set aside $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for permanent residents who reside in the state of Washington. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government financial aid in Washington is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Washington can be a risky task. More than 33,490 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Washington. The federal government in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average market value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,880,000 housing units in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, only 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Washington is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Hermitage Sea Foods Ltd
|Project: Establish a steelhead trout aquaculture farm
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Poley Mountain Resorts Ltd
|Project: Purchase non-snowbased activities equipment
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
|Mathis Instruments Ltd
|Project: Hire technical help
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Job Creation
|Oakhurst Natural Products Limited
|Project: Construct building & laboratory, purchase equipment
Industry: Information Not Available
Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade
|Cavendish Figurines Ltd
|Project: Purchase flocking equipment.
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy