USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Washington Government Grants
The U.S. government and Washington's office of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Washington. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Washington government grants.
Government funding in Washington is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 33,490 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education is an important role in Washington. The local government in Washington spend over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average value of $285,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,880,000 housing units in the state of Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, about 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Washington cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Colin D Mackenzie
|Project: Purchase buoys, trays & other gear for oyster aquaculture
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
|W R Benjamin Products Limited
|Project: Hire a marketing manager
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Kanalflakt Inc Et Al
|Project: Purchase add. equipment/marketing tools&activities/r&d exp.
Industry: Information Not Available
Research & Development / Patents
|Aquilium Software Corporation
|Project: Implement human resources development plan
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Project: To purchase one log hauling trailer
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services