Washington Government Grants
The U.S. government and Washington's office of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for citizens who reside in Washington. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Washington government grants.
Government funding in Washington is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 33,490 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education is an important role in Washington. The local government in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are around 2,880,000 households in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, about 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Washington is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Farmers Cooperative Dairy Limited
|Project: Purchase & install upgraded cheese manufacturing equipment
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
|3101912 Ns Limited
|Project: Design and manufacture live seafood transportation systems
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Project: To acquire velvet dip ice cream parlour
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
|Dental And Hearing Crafts Limited
|Project: Expand an existing dental prothesis facility
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Younker amp Kelly Inc
|Project: As target wage subsidies for a marketing officer
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support