USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Washington Government Grants
The US government and Washington's department of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens who live in the state of Washington. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Washington government grants.
Government financial aid in Washington is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 33,490 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Washington. The federal administration in Washington spend over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Washington to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average value of $285,400.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,880,000 housing units in the state of Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, about 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Washington cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Lakeshore Fixture And Gauge
|Project: For subsidizing the wages of a quality inspector
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Mr James Harvey
|Project: Purchase telescopic bin piler and dirt eliminator.
Industry: Information Not Available
|Chantelle Eileen Harris
|Project: Establish a beauty salon business
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Jerome Pheasant Jr
|Project: Capital--masonry business
Industry: Construction/ Professional Trades
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Business Development and Trade Shows
|Project: Construct four additional cabins in trailer park
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Renovation / Maintenance / Upgrade