USGrants.org is a privately operated website and is not endorsed by or affiliated with any government agency.
Washington Government Grants
The US government and Washington's office of finance has set aside $15,261.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for permanent residents who reside in the state of Washington. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government funding in Washington is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 33,490 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education is an important role in Washington. The local administration in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average market value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,880,000 housing units in the state of Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, about 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Washington cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
||Project, Industry, Purpose
|Donald Robert Starr
|Project: Expand taxi service
Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: Expansion Capital
|Project: Implement marketing program
Industry: Information Not Available
|Mari Fresh Ocean Products Inc
|Project: Establish salmon aquaculture facility
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: New Business Startup
|Ms Genevieve Blanchard
|Project: Purchase equipment for a woods harvesting/sawmill operation
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
|Mr Claude Gagne
|Project: Provide consulting & training services to mining industry
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Consulting / Financial Services