Washington Government Grants
The federal government and Washington's department of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for individuals who reside in Washington. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government funding in Washington is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. More than 33,490 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Washington. The local administration in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,880,000 households in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, less than 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Washington is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Recent Government Grant Recipients
|Recipient||Project, Industry, Purpose||Amount|
|Mr Martin Guest
|Project: Install ventilation system for potatoe storage area
Industry: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Purpose: Information Not Available
|Beltek Systems Design Inc
|Project: Hire marketing manager
Industry: Manufacturing, Mining and Energy
Purpose: Job Creation
Training / Certification / Wage Support
|Mr David Kertland amp Mr Jonathon Wright
|Project: Viability study on establishing five star resort
Industry: Accommodation and Food Services
Purpose: Consulting / Financial Services
|Cabot Resources Inc
|Project: Develop a sustainable wildberry industry
Industry: Information Not Available
Purpose: Research & Development / Patents
|Churchill River Boat Tours Inc
|Project: Establish a marine adventure tour company
Industry: Arts & Entertainment
Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Purpose: New Business Startup