Apply for NIJ 2011 2813
- The National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Postconviction DNA Testing Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.741 DNA Backlog Reduction Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2011 and posted on Mar 15, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2011. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: ROSES 2011 Advancing Collaborative Connections for Earth System Science
Previous opportunity: NINDS Cooperative Program in Translational Research Single Component Research Projects (U01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2011 2813
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2011 2813) also looked into and applied for these:
|NIJ FY 09 Fundamental Research to Improve Understanding of the Accuracy, Reliability, and Measurement Validity of Forensic Science Disciplines
Funding Number: NIJ 2009 2229
Agency: National Institute of Justice
Category: Law, Justice and Legal Services Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Funding Amount: Case Dependent
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2011 2813", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.