Apply for NOAA NMFS PIRO 2011 2002875
- The Department of Commerce in the environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2011 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.454 Unallied Management Projects.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2011 and posted on Jan 14, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $750,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are individuals, institutions of higher education, nonprofits, commercial organizations, state, local and Indian tribal governments. Federal agencies, or employees of Federal agencies, are not eligible to apply. The Department of Commerce/National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (DOC/NOAA) is strongly committed to broadening the participation of historically black colleges and universities, Hispanic serving institutions, tribal colleges and universities, and institutions that work in underserved areas. The 2011 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Program encourages proposals involving any of the above institutions.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2011 Marine National Monument Program
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition A Consortium to Study Genetics of Longevity (U19)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS PIRO 2011 2002875
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS PIRO 2011 2002875) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2011 2002782||2011 Marine National Monument Program|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2011 2002779||2011 Pacific Islands Regional Office Hawaiian Monk Seal Recovery and Marine Mammal|
|G11AS20014||DOI Regional Climate Science Centers|
|NOAA NMFS NERO 2011 2002879||Northeast Region Marine Mammal Grant Program|
|FWS ES GLRI 10WW||Great Lakes Wind Power Making it Wildlife Friendly|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2012 2002987||Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research, Fiscal Year 2012, National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Programs|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002993||Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002962||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2012|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002991||Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002999||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|P14AS00027||3 State Air Quality Study|
|P14AS00222||High Priority Wildlife Conservation Projects|
|70181AR066||Multi Species Inventory Monitoring Protocol Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS PIRO 2011 2002875", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.