2. We collect the following information - your first name, last name, contact email, contact phone, PayPal email address, and/or business information. Your first name, last name, and contact email information are used to identify you as a user on USGrants.org. We will contact you via your contact email address on account-related issues such as account validations, verifications, and password resets. Your PayPal email address will be used to receive payout payments on a monthly basis.
3. We will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected without your explicit consent or as required by law.
4. If we need to disclose personal information for the vendors (funding administrators, grant writers, loan providers) to provide the services, it is with the requirement that the information is kept confidential and is used only for those services.
5. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a legal proceeding, fraud investigation, government request, court order, or any legal process to protect USGrants.org and its Members from any loses.
6. Your information is kept securely on USGrants.org. We use PayPal as our payment gateway, and none of your billing information is stored on our servers.
7. When you make payments on your purchases through USGrants.org, we do not oversee the payment process. In such scenarios, USGrants.org does not have access to any transactional information whatsoever. Your purchases will be completed on the merchant websites, and the merchants are solely responsible for the transactions made on their websites.
8. USGrants.org will never ask for your username, password, or any other personal information in an unsolicited phone call or letter. Further, any contact with USGrants.org customer service in which personal information is exchanged with a representative will be used only for the purpose of satisfying your request. Any personal information you provide will not be recorded or used for any reason beyond that of the stated request.
9. Cookies are used throughout USGrants.org to ensure accurate tracking of services made through your USGrants.org account. Cookies are also used to identify you and allow you to sign in to USGrants.org. USGrants.org requires its Members to have cookies enabled in order to track and accumulate Commission.
Inside USGrants.org Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads