Apply for NEAPS1505
- The NEA in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2017 Mayor's Institute on City Design (MICD)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.024.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2016 and posted on Jan 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 29, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Local Non-Governmental Partnerships for Sustained Country Leadership in Zimbabwe under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: BLM Arizona 2016 Challenge Cost Share Program All Projects
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NEAPS1505
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NEAPS1505) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NEAPS1504||2017 National Heritage Fellowships Awards Program|
|NEAPS1601||NEA Military Healing Arts Partnership|
|PAS OSAKA FY2016 002||2016 “American Day” Cultural Event in Osaka|
|2016NEA01AW2||NEA FY 2017 Art Works II Application|
|2016NEA01OT||Our Town FY 17|
|NEAPS1602||NEA Research Labs, FY2016|
|SDR86016NOFO003||Cultural Programs focused on environment preservation|
|P16AS00470||Artists in Residence Program Partner program Santa Monica Mountains Fund|
|BOR UC 16 N018||Automation and Management of Cultural Reource Information between the Bureau of Relcamaiton, upper Colorado Region and the State of Wyoming|
|BOR UC 16 N007||Maintenance of Utah Site Data Between the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation , Upper Colorado Region and the Utah State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO)|
|BOR UC 16 N019||Grant for Long-term Curation Betwen the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region and the Texas Archeological Research Laboratory|
|NPS 16 NERO 0200||Community Engaged Art and Culture|
|DOSRUS 17 CA 001||FY 2017 English Language Programs|
|P17AS00199||Lowell Folk Festival and Summer Music Series Support for 2017 Season|
|2017NEA01OT||NEA Our Town Application, FY2018|
|P17AS00274||Produce and Televise Memorial Day and Independence Day Programs Featuring the National Symphony Orchestra on the West Lawn of the United States Capitol|
|P17AS00358||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|DOS PAS SLO 2017 002||FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition|
|AFCP UKR 2018||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grant- 2018, Ukraine|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2018 02||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NEAPS1505", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.