Accelerate Conservation Planning and Implementation (USDA NRCS PA 16 02)
- The USDA-NRCS-MOSO in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accelerate Conservation Planning and Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.069, 10.072, 10.902, 10.912, 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 02, 2016 and posted on Jun 02, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS PA 16 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS NH 16 05||New Hampshire ACEP-WRE Restoration Implementation Assistance|
|F17AS00125||Cooperative Agreement w/ Three Rivers Resource Conservation and Development Council|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS PA 16 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.