Apply for USDA GRANTS 070312 001
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accelerating the Dispersal and Impact of the Predatory beetle Laricobius nigrinus against Hemlock Woolly Adelgid, Adelges tsugae in the 7 County High Country Region of Northwestern North Carolina" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025 Plant and Animal Disease, Pest Control, and Animal Care.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 3, 2012 and posted on Jul 3, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 2, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $60,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- For profit industries, Land Grant Universities, Non Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture, State Agricultural Experiment Stations and State Governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Interpretive Program in MT
Previous opportunity: Aligning and Elevating University Based Low Income Nutrition Education
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA GRANTS 070312 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA GRANTS 070312 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS 12 MD 003||Chesapeake Bay Watershed Initiative Technical Assistance|
|RFA OAA 12 000036||Global Hunger and Food Security Research Strategy Climate Resilience, Nutrition, and Policy|
|NIGERIA DRAFT PD 620 13 00001||DRAFT PD FOR SUPPORT TO VULNERABLE HOUSEHOLDS|
|USAD GHANA RFA 641 13 000001||Feed the Future Agriculture Technology Transfer Project|
|AMS NOP 12 0057||Agricultural Management Assistance Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 003993||Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program|
|SCRP 2013 RFA||Scientific Cooperation Research Program|
|RFA 620 13 000001||Support to Vulnerable Households (SVH) for Accelerated Rrevenue Earnings|
|APS 386 13 000001||India Africa Agriculture Innovation Bridge Program|
|APS 182 13 000001||Albania Critical Economic Growth Areas (ACEGA) APS|
|RFA OAA 13 000003||Feed the Future Food Security Innovation Lab Collaborative Research on Sorghum and Millet|
|AID PRE SOL 696 13 00001||USAID/Rwanda Private Sector Driven Agricultural Growth|
|USDA 2013 SCEP||Scientific Cooperation Exchange Program with Peoples Republic of China|
|SOL OAA 13 00006||Farmer to Farmer Program|
|USDA NRCS NHQ 13 03||2013 Conservation Innovation Grants|
|69 6114 13||NRCS Iowa Conservation Innovation Grants FY2013|
|USDA NRCS CT 13 01||Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunity for Funding|
|USDA NRCS ID 13 09||Conservation Innovative Grants|
|RFA OAA 13 000007||Farmer to Farmer Program Special Program Support Project (SPSP) Program|
|USDA NRCS TX 13 01||Texas Conservation Innovation Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA GRANTS 070312 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.