Apply for USAID BANGLADESH 388 08 003 RFA
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Actions for Combating Trafficking in Person (ACT) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2008 and posted on Jun 12, 2008.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 21, 2008 All applications are due by July 21, 2008..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $3,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Picturing America School Collaboration Projects
Previous opportunity: Manhattan, Nevada Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Project NDF Woodland Thinning
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAID BANGLADESH 388 08 003 RFA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAID BANGLADESH 388 08 003 RFA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAID RDMA TIMORLESTE 486 08 024 RFA||Support for Local Governance, Elections and Civil Society Timor Leste|
|WY NOI08 9007||Bighorn Basin Rockshelter Project|
|M OAA DCHA DOFDA 08 977||Global Civil Society Strengthening|
|PRMA 09 CA 001 DOM 061608||FY 2009 Reception and Placement Program|
|DHS 08 NPD 053 1912||FY 2008 Citizen Corps Program National Emergency Technology Guard (NET Guard) Guidance and Application Kit|
|USAID UKRAINE 121 08 005 RFA||Strengthening Civil Society in Ukraine (SCSU)|
|DHS 08 GPD 022 001||FY 2008 Flood Insurance|
|167 08 015||Civil Society Strengthening (CSS) Program|
|DHS 09 FEMA 029 001||Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA) Grant Program FY2009|
|DHS 09 FEMA 047 001||Pre Disaster Mitigation (PDM) Grant Program FY 2009|
|DHS 09 FEMA 092 001||Repetitive Flood Claims (RFC) Grant Program FY2009|
|2008 NIJ 1883||NIJ FY09 Graduate Research Fellowship|
|WY NOI08 9012||Little Missouri Antelope Trap Survey|
|VITA 2009||VITA Grant|
|PRMA 09 CA 001 EUR 070308||RFP for OPE Moscow, Russia|
|WY NOI08 9009||Wardell Buffalo Trap National Historic Landmark Nomination|
|DRL 08 GR 002 GLOIRF 070808||International Religious Freedom Programs|
|DTNH22 08 R 00177||A Resident s Guide for Creating Safe and Walkable Communities|
|DRL 08 GR 003 IRAN 070908||Human Rights and Democratization Initiatives in Iran|
|NEAPI 08 CA 011 MENA 071508||Women Leaders Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAID BANGLADESH 388 08 003 RFA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.