Apply for PAR 16 326
- The HHS-NIH11 in the education, environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Basic Behavioral and Social Research on Resilience: An Integrative Science Approach (UG3/UH3)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.113, 93.213, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.399, 93.846, 93.866,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2016 and posted on Jun 13, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 01, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Health
Next opportunity: BLM-AK Educational Internships for Campbell Creek Science Center
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent for Assess Bird Habitat on Cape Sable with National Audubon Society
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 326
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 326) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|09172016 SA S2S 1||Title-09172016-SA-S2S-1|
|09172016 SA S2S 2||Title-09172016-SA-S2S-2|
|12182016 SA WS 1||Title-12182016-SA-WS-1|
|12182016 SA S2S 1||Title-12182016-SA-S2S-1|
|03192017 TL S2S 2||Initital|
|07152017 SA S2S SYN 1||TITLE-07152017-SA-S2S-SYN-1|
|11182017 S2S TL 1||Synposis1|
|PTS RR 11 18 2017 OPP1||Created using multiprofiles account!|
|04212018 S2S TL 1||CreateAdobeSYN R16.2|
|04212018 SA WS S2S 1||TITLE-04212018-SA-WS-S2S-1|
|06162018 TLS2S 1||CreateAdobeSYN R16.2|
|06162018 TL S2S 1||CreateAdobeSYN|
|07212018 TL S2S 1||CreateAdobeSYN|
|03162019 TESTOPP 2||TEST-OPP|
|03162019 TESTOPP 3||TEST-OPP|
|05182019 SA WS 1||TITLE-UPDATED-S2S!|
|05182019 SA S2S SUB 1||TITLE-UPDATED-S2S!|
|05182019 TESTOPP 1||TEST-Opportunity|
|05182019 TESTOPP SUB||TEST-Opportunity|
|09212019 SA S2S 1||TITLE-09212019-SA-S2S-1|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 326", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.