Apply for HRSA 11 021
- The Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Affordable Care Act Health Center Planning Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.527 Affordable Care Act (ACA) Grants for New and Expanded Services under the Health Center Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 7, 2011 and posted on Jan 7, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $10,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 125 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Public and non profit private entities, including tribes and tribal organizations, faith based and community based organizations. Applicant MAY NOT be a current section 330 funded health center.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance
Previous opportunity: Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Disease
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 11 021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 11 021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA IP 11 003||Annual Estimates of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness for Preventing Laboratory Confirmed Influenza in the United States|
|RFA IP 11 006||Strategies to Improve Vaccination Coverage of Children in Child Care Centers (CCCs) and Preschools.|
|RFA IP 11 007||Economic Studies of Vaccines and Immunization Policies, Programs and Practices|
|RFA IP 11 011||The Incidence and Etiology of Influenza Associated Community Acquired Pneumonia in Hospitalized Persons Study|
|CDC RFA EH11 1105||Public Health Conference Support Program|
|HRSA 11 163||Service Area Competition Additional Areas|
|HRSA 11 090||Delta Health Initiative|
|PAR 11 101||Limited Competition A Consortium to Study Genetics of Longevity (U19)|
|HRSA 11 092||EIS Ongoing Expansion Funds for Current Part C Grantees|
|RFA 663 11 000005||Ethiopia Comprehensive HIV AIDS Treatement Care and Support Program|
|RFA FD 11 002||Pediatric Device Consortia Grant Program (P50)|
|CDC RFA DP11 1101||National Programs to Improve the Health and Educational Outcomes of Young People|
|CDC RFA GH11 1121||Implementation of Programs to Improve Quality Laboratory Services in support of HIV/AIDS Care, Support and Treatment at the University Teaching Hospital Antiretroviral Clinic and Laboratory in the Republic of Zambia under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH11 1163||Strengthening the Capacity of the National Reference Laboratory to Perform and Oversee Laboratory Services in Rwanda under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the Global Health Initiative|
|SP 11 002||Drug Free Communities Support Program|
|CDC RFA GH11 1186||Capacity Building and Sustainability to Strengthen the Epidemiology and Laboratory Management Public Health Infrastructure of the Republic of Angola|
|RFA GH 11 002||Conducting Public Health Research in Thailand by the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) (U01)|
|IE HBE 11 002||Limited Competition for State Planning and Establishment Grants for the Affordable Care Acts Exchanges|
|CDC RFA DD11 1101||Development, Maintenance and Enhancement of Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Information System (EHDI IS) Surveillance Programs|
|CDC RFA PS09 91210201SUPP11||Support for the National Government Monitoring and Evaluation System, Surveillance and Laboratory Infrastructure, and Pediatric and Adult HIV Care and Support in the Republic of Zambia under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 11 021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.