Apply for 306 10 0024
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Afghanistan Media Development and Empowerment Project (AMDEP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2010 and posted on Jun 10, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 8, 2010.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $22,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $22,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NAAEE Careers and Young Professionals
Previous opportunity: Geomorphic and Vegetation Mapping in the Mojave River Riparian Corridor
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 306 10 0024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (306 10 0024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L10AS00133||Recovery Act Aberdeen Loop Trail Relocation in Hartman Rocks SRMA,|
|DHS 10 MT 082 000 05||Tsunami Shelter design Guidance Case Studies|
|2010 MEP SDCC 01||Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Projects Strategic Growth Areas|
|2010 MEP BGPD 01||Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Projects Growth Transformation|
|M OAA DCHA DOFDA 10 762||Victims of Torture Treatment Program (VTTP) RFA|
|USAID W OAA GRO LMA 10 00061||LAC/CUBA Civil Society Creating Networks Empowering Communities (CNECT)|
|J9911100025||Steller Sea Cow|
|SCAPPD 10 CA 110 SCA 061810||Establishment of a Partnership in English with Kabul University, Afghanistan|
|R10SS60005||Archaeological Testing of Select Sites at Red Willow Reservoir (Hugh Butler Lake) in Frontier County, Nebraska|
|OVW 2010 2480||OVW Fiscal Year 2010 Technical Assistance Program|
|R10AS20028||Sacramento River Small Screen Diversion|
|DRL 10 GR GLOBAL RFP 062510||DRL Global Requests for Proposals (AF, EAP, EUR, NEA, SCA, and WHA)|
|R10AS20030||Battle Creek Salmon and Steelhead Restoration Project|
|R10AS20029||Pelagic Organism Decline Investigations|
|10PEI37||Meetings of the Institutional Corrections Research Network and Two Subject Matter Experts Meetings on Correctional Research|
|SHTG FY 10 02||Susan Harwood Training Grant Program, FY 2010|
|NPSNOIIMRO107033||Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station|
|APS OAA 10 000006||Gender and Food Security|
|APS OAA 10 000005||Womens Leadership in Peace and Security Annual Program Statement|
|APS OAA 10 000007||Women s Leadership Civic Leadership and Journalism APS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "306 10 0024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.