Apply for RFA 388 12 000006
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Agricultural Extension Capacity Building Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2012 and posted on Feb 26, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2012.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- To be eligible to receive this Cooperative Agreement, applicants must be legally recognized local Bangladeshi entities under applicable law such as private, non profit organizations (or for profit companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations (PVOs), universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Challenge Grants
Previous opportunity: Building Community and Capacity for Data Intensive Research in the Social, Behavioral, and Economic Sciences and in Education and Human Resources
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 388 12 000006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 388 12 000006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|APS 623 12 000001||African Institutions Innovation Mechanism (AIIM)|
|APS NUMBER 486 12 016||Programs to Support Learning Platforms that Facilitate Learning Exchanges for Innovative Food Security Approaches and Technologies in South and Southeast Asia|
|USDA NRCS KS 12 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT|
|RFA 624 12 000005||WEST AFRICA SEED PROGRAM (WASP)|
|SCRP 2012 RFA||Scientific Cooperation Research Program FY12 RFA|
|CEPD 2012 02||Biomass Crop Assistance Program Project Area RFP 2012|
|FY12 WYOMING CIG||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT WYOMING|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003740||National AgrAbility Program|
|USDA GRANTS 040212 001||National Clean Plant Network Request for Applications|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003741||Smith Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA AMS FMPP 2012||2012 Farmers Market Promotion Prorgam Grants|
|USDA NIFA CBPR 003745||Common Bean Productivity Research for Global Food Security Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NRCS WA 12 01||2012 Washington State NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Announcement|
|SOL 623 12 000008||Resilience and Economic Growth in the Arid Lands Improving Resilience (REGAL IR) in Kenya|
|FAS OTP EMP04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Emerging Markets Program|
|FAS OTP FMD04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Foreign Market Development Program|
|FAS OTP MAP04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Market Access Program|
|FAS OTP QSP04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Quality Samples Program|
|FAS OTP TASC04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops Program|
|RDBCP 12 01 SSDPG||Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 388 12 000006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.