Apply for APS SUDAN AAO 10 000001
- The Bolivia USAID La Paz in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AGRICULTURAL INNOVATION IN SOUTHERN SUDAN" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 23, 2010 and posted on Aug 23, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2010 USAID/Sudan will be responsible for the application review process and management of the awards. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until available funds have been utilized or withdrawn. This announcement is part of the 2010 APS, which closes on September 30, 2010. Subject to the availability of funds, this announcement will also be included in the 2011 APS, which closes on September 30, 2011. However, applicants are highly encouraged to submit their proposals as soon as possible. For information regarding guidelines and procedures to submit a concept paper, please refer to the 2010 Annual Program Statement posted by USAIDs Office of Development Partners, Global Development Alliance. The APS can be found at the following website www.usaid.gov/gda..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $5,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- Applicants should also be familiar with regulations of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of Treasury (www.ustreas.gov/ofac) and the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) of the US Department of Commerce (www.bis.doc.gov). USAID programs are implemented in accordance with the OFAC general license set forth in 31 C.F.R. 538.531. The successful applicant(s) will be required to comply with BIS licensing requirements, as applicable under the Export Administration Regulations, 15 C.F.R. 730 et seq.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Mechanistic Research on CAM Natural Products (R01)
Previous opportunity: BLM CA DESERT CONNECTIVITY PROJECT
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for APS SUDAN AAO 10 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (APS SUDAN AAO 10 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AMS NOP 10 0066||National Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|AMS NOP 10 0065||AMA Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003353||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Community Projects|
|USDA NIFA BFR 003356||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USAID TANZANIA 11 003 RFA||Collaborative Research and Capacity Building|
|USAID UGANDA 617 INFOMATION 10 2010||UGANDA FEED THE FUTURE (FTF) PROGRAMS|
|USDA FNS CN ART FY2011||Administrative Review and Training Grants (ART) Method I|
|USDA AMS FSMIP 2011||Federal State Marketing Improvement Program|
|USDA NRCS VA 11 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT (CIG)|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 003400||Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program|
|USDA NRCS NC 11 01||North Carolina Conservation Innovation Grants FY11|
|USDA NIFA TCEG 003401||Tribal Colleges Education Equity Grants Program|
|674 11 18RFI||Request for Information Agriculture Led Economic Growth Food Security Program in Angola|
|VPA HIP||Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program FY 2011|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003408||Tribal Colleges Extension Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003409||Tribal Colleges Extension Service Program 2010 Special Emphasis|
|USDA NRCS NJ 11 001||FY 2011 New Jersey Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS KS 11 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT|
|RFA 663 11 000007||Pastoralist Areas Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Program|
|USDA NRCS NH 11 01||Conservation Innovation Grants NH State Component|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS SUDAN AAO 10 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.