Apply for USAFA ADCA 2013 1
- The Air Force Academy in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Air Force Academy Athletic Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.801 Air Force Academy Athletic Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 8, 2013 and posted on Apr 8, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $45,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- The Air Force intends to award a cooperative agreement, as described in section 6305 of title 31, to the entity identified by 10 USC 9362 for the Air Force Academy Athletic Program known as the Air Force Academy Athletic Corporation (AFAAC). The entity must submit its DUNS number and non profit status documentation as part of their application to assist in demonstrating that the entity is a qualified recipient. No other entity need apply.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: ROSES 2013 Rapid Response and Novel Research in Earth Science
Previous opportunity: ROSES 2013 Topical Workshops, Symposia, and Conferences
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA ADCA 2013 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA ADCA 2013 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2013 3456||NIJ FY 13 Testing Geospatial Predictive Policing Strategies|
|NIJ 2013 3454||NIJ FY 13 Research on Offender Decision Making|
|NPS 13 NERO 0021||Notice of Intent to Award Lowell Folk Festival Lowell Summer Music Series|
|NPS 13 NERO 0022||Notice of Intent to Award Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh Billings Rockefeller NHP|
|PM PMWRA 13 033||13.PMWRA.Sahel Maghreb.RFI|
|DRLA DRLAQM 13 032||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement for Internet Freedom Technology|
|DRLA DRLAQM 13 033||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest Internet Freedom Programs|
|ECA PE C PY 13 44 OY B||Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program|
|PRM PRMOAPAF 13 009||FY 2013 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya|
|PRM PRMOAPAF 13 008||2013 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting refugees in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, and Uganda|
|NPS 13 NERO 0023||Development of a Coastal Geomorphological Monitoring Protocol|
|04082013 KV 1||04082013 KV 1|
|NIJ 2013 3490||Evaluation of the Office on Violence Against Womens Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Demonstration Initiative FY 2013|
|P13AS00029||Historic Preservation Technician|
|F13AS00142||Managing for Habitat and Invertebrate Prey Items Maximizing Food Resources for Insectivorour Bird, Mammal, and Fish Species|
|ISN ISNECC 13 007||Proliferation Awareness Workshops Cambodia|
|ECA A E 14 01||Fulbright Student Program|
|PRM PRMOAPWH 13 001||FY 2013 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting Colombian Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in FY 2013|
|NPS 13 NERO 0024||Notice of Intent to Award Maine Acadian Culture Project Acadia National Park, Maine|
|APS OAA 13 000004||Development Innovation Ventures Annual Program Statement (APS)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA ADCA 2013 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.