Opportunity Information: Apply for EAPBJ 15 GR 002 EAP 061915
Apply for EAPBJ 15 GR 002 EAP 061915
- The U.S. Mission to China in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) education humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Cultural Centers and Cultural Programming in the People s Republic of China" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2015 and posted on Jun 19, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 9, 2015. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Education Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: USAID/Uganda Sanitation Program
Previous opportunity: Trafficking Victim Assistance Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EAPBJ 15 GR 002 EAP 061915
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EAPBJ 15 GR 002 EAP 061915", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.