America’s Promise Job Driven Grant Program (FOA ETA 16 12)
- The DOL-ETA in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "America’s Promise Job Driven Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.268.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2016 and posted on Jun 06, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 16 12) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 16 NERO 0075||FY 2016 Great Falls Youth Corps|
|FOA ILAB 16 08||Project to Reduce the Exploitation of Children in the Sava Region of Madagascar|
|FOA ILAB 16 12||EMPOWER: Increasing Economic and Social Empowerment for Adolescent Girls and Vulnerable Women in Zambia|
|NPS DOIP16AC00822||Conservation Crew for Trail Stabilization at Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve|
|NPS DOIP16AC00823||Trail Stabilization at Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve.|
|NPS NOIP16AC00977||Youth Restoration Job Training|
|FOA ETA 16 13||ApprenticeshipUSA State Expansion Grants|
|FOA ETA 16 04 A||Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) National Grants for Program Year (PY) 2016|
|FOA ETA 16 07||Disability Employment Initiative Cooperative Agreements|
|S PA100 16 GR 003 WHA 07052016||Breaking the Cycle – Formalize and Succeed|
|FOA ILAB 16 09||Improving Workers’ Understanding of and Ability to Protect and Claim their Labor Rights in Colombia|
|FOA ILAB 16 11||Project to Reduce Child Labor in Agriculture in Mexico|
|P16AS00350||Development of Coating Formulation for Stone Conservation|
|FOA WB 16 02||PORTABLE RETIREMENT BENEFITS PLANNING|
|FOA CEO 16 01||DEPARTMENT OF LABOR RESEARCH AND EVALUATION GRANTS|
|NPSNOIWHSA1601199||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - US-Mexico Sister Park Training Support for Vital Signs Monitoring & Modeling|
|VA VACI 2016 01||Veterans Employment Pay for Success Grant Program|
|P16AS00545||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATION: Backbone Trail Maintenance|
|P16AS00553||Improve Landscape for Interpretation|
|P16AC01580||ACE Resource Intership at Lake Roosevelt National Recreational Area|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 16 12", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.