Apply for CNCS 7 1 2015
- The Corporation for National and Community Service in the agriculture arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) business and commerce community development disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training energy environment food and nutrition health housing law, justice and legal services natural resources regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AmeriCorps State and National FY 2015 Partnership Challenge" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 94.006 AmeriCorps.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2015 and posted on Jul 1, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2015 Applications are due Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 500 p.m. Eastern Time to CNCS. State Commissions and Territory deadlines may be significantly before the CNCS deadlines, so prospective state applicants are encouraged to contact the commission in the state or territory where they intend to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis..
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments County governments Private institutions of higher education State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Independent school districts City or township governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
- Eligible ApplicantsThe following entities are eligible to apply public or private nonprofit organizations, including faith based and other community organizations institutions of higher education government entities within states or territories (e.g., cities, counties) labor organizations partnerships and consortia and Indian Tribes. Receiving funding previously from CNCS or another Federal agency is not a prerequisite to applying under this Notice. Organizations that have been convicted of a federal crime are disqualified from receiving the assistance described in this Notice. Pursuant to the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, an organization described in Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue code of 1986, 26 U.S.C. 501 (c)(4), that engages in lobbying activities is not eligible to apply.New Applicants CNCS encourages organizations that have never received funding from CNCS to apply. The general practice is to award no more than 50 member positions to organizations participating in an AmeriCorps program for the first time.Continuation Applicants Organizations that have current AmeriCorps awards that do not end in FY15 must submit an application in order to be eligible to receive funding for the following year. Requests by existing continuation applicants for increases in the level of funding or number of positions will be assessed using the criteria under this Notice.Type of Applicants Single State Applicants Organizations that propose to operate in only one state or territory must apply through the Governor appointed State or Territory Commissions. Each state and territory administers its own selection process and puts forward to CNCS the applicants it selects to compete for funding. Applicants operating in one state must contact their State Commissions to learn about their state or territory processes and deadlines which may be significantly before the CNCS deadlines and may have additional requirements. The list of State and Territory Commissions can be found here http://www.nationalservice.gov/about/contact us/state service commissionsDirect Applicants Single State Applicants directed by their State Commission to apply directly to CNCS should do so. Please note that, after reviewing applications, CNCS may discuss with the State Commission awarding the grant to the Commission in order for the Commission to award a sub grant to the applicant. Alternatively, CNCS may award the grant directly to the successful applicant, but also may work cooperatively with the State Commission to assign to them the responsibility to oversee and monitor performance of the grant. State Commissions interested in being assigned responsibility for oversight of AmeriCorps Partnership Challenge awards operating within their state should contact CNCS. Multi state Organizations that propose to operate AmeriCorps programs in more than one state or territory apply directly to CNCS. Federally recognized Indian Tribes An Indian Tribe is defined as a federally recognized Indian Tribe, band, nation, or other organized group or community, including any Native village, Regional Corporation, or Village Corporation, as defined under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (43 U.S.C. 1602), that the United States Government determines is eligible for special programs and services provided under federal law to Indians because of their status as Indians. Indian Tribes also include tribal organizations controlled, sanctioned, or chartered by one of the entities described above. Territories without Commissions Applicants in American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Business and Commerce Community Development Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training Energy Environment Food and Nutritio
Next opportunity: California Clapper Rails marsh survey
Previous opportunity: Ambassador s Cup Soccer Tournament and Clinics 2015
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CNCS 7 1 2015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CNCS 7 1 2015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CNCS111612||AmeriCorps State and National Grant Competitions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CNCS 7 1 2015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.