Apply for CNCS111612
- The Corporation for National and Community Service in the agriculture arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) business and commerce community development disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training energy environment food and nutrition health housing law, justice and legal services natural resources other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AmeriCorps State and National Grant Competitions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 94.006 AmeriCorps.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 19, 2012 and posted on Nov 16, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 6, 2013.
- Eligible applicants include: Special district governments State governments County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
- Public or private nonprofit organizations, including faith based and other community organizations institutions of higher education government entities within states or territories (e.g., cities, counties) Indian Tribes labor organizations or a partnership or consortia consisting of the aforementioned are eligible to apply. Intermediaries are encouraged to apply. If your organization works in just one state, please contact your State Commission, which can be found here http://www.americorps.gov/about/contact/statecommission.asp You will need to apply to them and not directly to CNCS. If your organization works in more than one state, you are eligible to apply for a national grant. You will apply directly to the Corporation. If your organization is an Indian Tribe you may apply through your State Commission, or directly to CNCS.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Business and Commerce Community Development Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training Energy Environment Food and Nutritio
Next opportunity: Special Program Announcement for the Office of Naval Research Research Opportunity Text Analytics for Data to Decisions (D2D)
Previous opportunity: Software Infrastructure for Sustained Innovation S2I2
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CNCS111612
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CNCS111612", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.