Apply for CNCS GRANTS 100108 001
- The Corporation for National and Community Service in the agriculture arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) community development disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training environment food and nutrition health housing law, justice and legal services natural resources regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AmeriCorps State and National Notice of Federal Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 94.007 Program Development and Innovation Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 1, 2008 and posted on Oct 1, 2008.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 13, 2009 11/15/2008 National Planning and Indian Tribes Planning 1/13/2009 All Other Competitions To submit your application, access eGrants (www.americorps.gov/egrants), the Corporations integrated, secure, web based system for applications. See the 2009 Notice of Federal Funding Opportunity for more information, found here http://www.americorps.gov/pdf/080531nofaac.pdf. Application instructions are available at http://www.americorps.gov/fororganizations/funding/nofa.asp. The deadline for eGrants submissions is 500 p.m. Eastern Time on January 13, 2009..
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education City or township governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) For profit organizations other than small businesses State governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
- Public or private nonprofit organizations, including labor organizations faith based and other community organizations institutions of higher education government entities within states or territories (e.g., cities, counties) Indian Tribes or a partnership or consortia consisting of the aforementioned are eligible to apply. Intermediaries are encouraged to apply.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Community Development Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Food and Nutrition Health Housing Law, Justice
Next opportunity: AmeriCorps National Planning and Tribal Planning Grants
Previous opportunity: FY 2009 Border Enforcement Grant
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CNCS GRANTS 100108 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CNCS GRANTS 100108 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.