Apply for RFA FD 11 006
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce education employment, labor and training environment health natural resources regional development science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Analgesic Clinical Trials Innovations, Opportunities, and Networks (ACTION)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2011 and posted on Apr 21, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 9, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Addtionally Eligibilities Tribally Controlled College and Universities (TCCUs) Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Hispanic serving Institutions Historically Black college and Universities (HBCUs)
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Health Natural Resources Regional Development Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Housing Choice Voucher Family Self Sufficiency
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2011 Best Practices for Juvenile Drug Courts Training
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 11 006
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 11 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.