Apply for USDA GRANTS031611 001
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Animal Emergency Management Exercises" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025 Plant and Animal Disease, Pest Control, and Animal Care.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2011 and posted on Mar 16, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 2, 2011.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- State government organizations (such as State Departments of Agriculture or Emergency Management, Government operated Animal Control Agencies, or other Government Agencies including State Land Grant Universities), Federally recognized Tribal Governments, and U.S. Territorial government agencies
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office Plant Conservation Program Restoration and Youth
Previous opportunity: CDC Mexico Cooperative Agreement for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Capacity
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA GRANTS031611 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA GRANTS031611 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS HI 11 02||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS NY 11 01||New York Conservation Innovation Grants FY11|
|USDA NRCS WA 11 01||2011 Washington State NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Announcement|
|RFA INDONESIA 497 11 000004||Papua Agricultural Development Alliance III (PADA III)|
|AMS FV 2011||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Farm Bill|
|USDA GRANTS 050211 001||National Clean Plant Network Request for Applications|
|P11AC00165||Weed Management Grand Teton National Park, Teton County Weed and Pest|
|USAID TANZANIA 11 005 RFA||IMPROVING NUTRITION IN TANZANIA|
|NPSNOISOPN110378||Monitoring of grassland vegetation|
|USDA AMS FMPP 2011||2011 Farmers Market Promotion Program Grants|
|USDA GRANTS 122904 002||Scientific Cooperation Research Program|
|RDBCP 11 01 RCDG||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|USDA GRANTS 122904 003||Scientific Cooperation Exchange Program|
|517 13 00005||Improving agricultural practices to protect Dominican Republic watersheds|
|USDA NRCS 10 003||IRRIGATION AND ACCESS RELATED TECHNICAL SERVICES|
|USDA NIFA SCRI 005437||Specialty Crop Research Initiative Request for Pre-Applications (RFPA)|
|USDA NIFA BFR 005436||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 005517||Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative|
|USDA FSA CA 2016 001||Outreach and Education, Technical Assistance, and Financial Education for FSA Programs, Functions, and Activities|
|USDA NIFA EF47 005516||1890 Facilities Grant Program (Renewals)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA GRANTS031611 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.