Apply for USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 20 NOFO0001036
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.934.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 05, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of North Dakota
Previous opportunity: Improving Worker Rights in Rural Sectors of the Indo-Pacific with a focus on Women
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 20 NOFO0001036
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 20 NOFO0001036) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS IN IPC 21 NOFO0001037||Indiana Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 2021 Announcement for Program Funding- INDIANA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 20 NOFO0001036", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.