Apply for PAS STG FY22B
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Chile in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Annual Program Statement – Public Diplomacy Programs with Chile" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 4
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS STG FY22B
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS STG FY22B) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061222RFA00001||Governance for Solutions (GfS) Activity|
|PASDIL NOFO FY22 02||20th Anniversary of U.S.-Timorese Diplomatic Relations|
|SFOP0008531||DRL Protecting the Rights of Environmental Defenders in Africa|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0001||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs (“Public Diplomacy Grants Program”)|
|SCAISB 22 AW 016 01182022||Enhancing Entrepreneurial Capacity of Youth in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through Technology|
|DOS JTF 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (PGO)|
|SCAISB 22 AW 017 01192022||Curbing Anti-Women Propaganda|
|DOS PRM JTF SN 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (Senegal)|
|DOS PRM JTF GB 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (Guinea-Bissau))|
|SCAISB 22 AW 018 01202022||Entrepowered: Entrepreneurship Program for Women in Balochistan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS STG FY22B", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.