Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OCS EI 1005
- The Administration for Children and Families OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assets for Independence Demonstration Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.602 Assets for Independence Demonstration Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 1, 2015 and posted on Apr 8, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $11,250,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Special district governments Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Small businesses State governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) For profit organizations other than small businesses Private institutions of higher education.
- The Assets for Independence (AFI) program is authorized to award grants to the following entities all non profit entities with 501(c)(3) status state or local government agencies, or tribal governments, applying jointly with a non profit with 501(c)(3) status financial institutions that are federally certified as either a Low Income Credit Union or a Community Development Financial Institution and that demonstrate a collaborative relationship with a local community based organization whose activities address poverty in the community and the needs of community members for economic independence and stability and entities deemed eligible under Section 405(g) of the AFI Act. Governmental entities If a governmental entity applies jointly with an entity with 501(c)(3) status, either entity may be the official applicant that will be responsible for grant administration and AFI project implementation if an award is made. Regardless of which entity is the official applicant, documentation of 501(c)(3) status of the non governmental joint applicant is required to establish eligibility, and applications submitted by joint applicants must include a signed agreement between these entities. Other entities, including nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status and for profit entities, are only eligible for AFI funding if they satisfy the requirements for either a Low Income Credit Union or a Community Development Financial Institution. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Tuberculosis Call to Action (TBC2A)
Previous opportunity: Walker River Paiute Tribe Water Rights Settlement
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OCS EI 1005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF OCS EI 1005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE PD 0977||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|OVC 2015 4225||OVC FY 15 American Indian/Alaska Native Training and Technical Assistance Program Competitive Solicitation|
|OVC 2015 4226||OVC FY 15 National Indian Nations Conference Justice for Victims of Crime|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR RG 0987||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|OVC 2015 4228||OVC FY 15 Comprehensive Services for Victims of All Forms of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2015 4229||OVC FY 15 Specialized Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZT 0980||Direct Services for Survivors of Torture|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AR 0978||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
|OVC 2015 4231||OVC FY 15 Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) Toolkit 2.0 Competitive Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE YE 1009||Secondary Analyses of Data on Early Care and Education|
|OVC 2015 4238||OVC FY 15 2016 National Crime Victims Rights Week Community Awareness Projects|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCS EF 0981||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|OVC 2015 4255||OVC FY 15 Supporting Male Survivors of Violence|
|OVC 2015 4246||OVC FY 15 State Victim Assistance Academy Technical Assistance Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR RB 0983||Refugee Technical Assistance Program|
|OVC 2015 4252||OVC FY 15 Vision 21 Building State Technology Capacity Competitive Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE YR 1010||Early Head Start University Partnerships Building the Evidence Base for Infant/Toddler Center based Programs|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA JI 0106||State Grants to Enhance Adult Protective Services|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZT 0988||Technical Assistance to the Survivors of Torture Program|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA DS 0105||Alzheimerss Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP) Creating and Sustaining Dementia Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF OCS EI 1005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.