Apply for EP HIT 13 001
- The Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Scientific Research Related to Recovery from Hurricane Sandy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.095 HHS Programs for Disaster Relief Appropriations Act Non Construction.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 4, 2013 and posted on Apr 4, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2013 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments Special district governments Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities County governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Small businesses City or township governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program
Previous opportunity: Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest Internet Freedom Programs
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP HIT 13 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP HIT 13 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SOL 623 13 000008||PEACE III|
|0040106199||Notice of Intent to Issue Noncompetitive Award|
|DHS 13 NPD 107 000 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 National Integration Center/ Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC) Cooperative Agreement|
|NOAA NOS CSC 2013 2003866||FY 2013 Disaster Relief Appropriations Act for Coastal Resilience Networks|
|RFI 623 13 00002||Evaluating and Learning from USAID EA Conflict Management Activities|
|APS OFDA 14 000001||Sustainable WASH Support in South Sudan|
|APS OFDA 14 000002||Enhancing Resilience and Economic Growth in Somalia|
|APS OFDA 14 000003||Operationalizing a Neighborhood Approach to Reduce Urban Disaster Risk in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)|
|APS OFDA 14 000004||Improving Disaster Preparedness and Disaster Management Capacity in Burma (Myanmar) and Indonesia|
|APS OFDA 14 000005||Urban Disaster Risk Reduction (Neighborhood Approach) and Disaster Response Capacity Building in Haiti|
|DHS 14 DNDO 106 001||Securing the Cities (STC) Program|
|DHS 14 GPD 042 001 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program Region 1|
|DHS 14 GPD 042 002 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program Region 2|
|DHS 14 GPD 042 003 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program Region 3|
|DHS 14 GPD 042 004 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program Region 4|
|DHS 14 GPD 042 005 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program Region 5|
|DHS 14 GPD 042 006 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program Region 6|
|DHS 14 GPD 042 008 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program Region 8|
|DHS 14 GPD 042 009 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program Region 9|
|DHS 14 GPD 042 010 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program Region 10|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP HIT 13 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.