Apply for RFA 388 13 000008
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bengal Tiger Conservation Activity (Bagh)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 1, 2013 and posted on Apr 1, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2013.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- To be eligible to receive this Cooperative Agreement, prime applicants must Be organized under the laws of the recipient country Have its principal place of business in the recipient country Be majority owned by individuals who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of the recipient country or be managed by a governing body, the majority of whom are citizens or lawful permanent residents of a recipient country and Not be controlled by a foreign entity or by an individual or individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of the recipient country. The term controlled by means a majority ownership or beneficiary interest as defined above, or the power, either directly or indirectly, whether exercised or exercisable, to control the election, appointment, or tenure of the organization s managers or a majority of the organization s governing body by any means, e.g., ownership, contract, or operation of law. Foreign entity means an organization that fails to meet any part of the local organization definition as mentioned above. Government controlled and government owned organizations in which the recipient government owns a majority interest or in which the majority of a governing body are government employees, are included in the above definition of local organization.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Retirement Research Consortium
Previous opportunity: Bat Surveys (Roosts/Guzzlers), MCB Camp Pendleton, CA
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 388 13 000008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 388 13 000008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 2013 OHA BIOWATCH||Homeland Security BioWatch Program|
|USAID RDMA RFA 486 13 000001||Land Use Change and Disease Emergence Program|
|P13AC00188||Dakota County Physical Development NOI, not a Request for Proposals|
|R13AS20009||Fish Screen Project Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal and Phase 1 Drexler Pipeline|
|USAID RDMA RFA 486 13 000002||Mekong Partnership for the Environment Project (MPE)|
|F13AS00148||Centralized Location for Pet Tortoises|
|M13AS00009||Environmental Studies Program Opportunity for George Mason University|
|F13AS00159||American Pronghorn Population Assessment|
|P13AS00010||Development and Planning of North Country Trail on Minnesota/North Dakota Border|
|FWS R5 RW 13 001||Notice of Intent to Award|
|NPS NOI MORA P13AC00300||SCA Conservation Leadership Corps Crews|
|R13SS40016||Aquatic Invertebrate Monitoring Below Flaming Gorge Dam|
|M13RCS00001||Request for Capability Statements for Environmental Monitoring for Post Hurricane Sandy Beach Re nourishment Projects|
|EPA REG6 WPDG 2013 2014||FY13 and FY14 Region 06 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 13 02||FY 2013 National Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program|
|F13AS00168||Desert Toirtoise Monitoring Field Data Collection|
|EPA REG9 WP 13||FY 13 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA R7WWPD 13 001||FY13 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG1 13 14||FY13 and FY14 Region 01 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA OPP 13 001||Regional Agricultural Integrated Pest Managment (IPM) Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 388 13 000008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.