Apply for RFA 512 11 000003
- The Brazil USAID Brasilia in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION OF PUBLIC LANDS IN THE BRAZILIAN AMAZON" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 9, 2011 and posted on Jun 9, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 18, 2011 0900 LOCAL TIME BRASILIA, BRAZIL.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $6,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- All eligible applicants must meet the following criteria U.S. and Non U.S. organizations such as non profit organizations (or for profit companies willing to forego profit), including private voluntary organizations, faithbased organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Phenology Road Show MERITO Academy Program Field Visits
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 11 Improving Criminal Courts Solicitation
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 512 11 000003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 512 11 000003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|R11AS20008||Salmonid Spawning and Rearing Habitat Restoration Work in Central Valley Project (CVP) Rivers|
|R11AS20012||Peer Review of Groundwater Models used in Californias Central Valley|
|R11SF32000022||Gravity Monitoring of the Lower Santa Cruz River Enhanced Potential Recharge Study|
|P11AT36065||Monitoring to Estimate Trends in the Presence and Abundance of Colonial Nesting Seabird Populations on the Kenai Fjords Coast.|
|FWS R5 ES 12 001||White Nose Syndrome Research|
|USAID UGANDA 617 PRESOLICITATION 01 2012||Tourism for Biodiversty Program|
|FWS R5 ES 13 025||Piping Plover Restoration|
|F13AS00120||Restoration of Atlantic Salmon in Lake Champlain|
|P13AS00093||Collect Oral History Interviews in the Upper Tanana Region for Project Jukebox Year 3|
|F13AS00220||Clean Vessel Act Grant Program|
|N62473 14 2 0006||Ecologically Sustainable Fire Risk Reduction|
|NPS NOI MORA P15AS00822||Mount Rainier NP SCA Community Crews|
|NPS MWRO P15AC00808||Not a Request for Proposals Assist with Hydrographic Surveys and Other Aquatic Studies at Sleeping Bear Dunes and Lake Superior National Parks|
|NPS DOIP15AC01065||High resolution hydrologic modeling of Glacier Bay National Park|
|FWSPIES5||SENSITIVITY OF ADULT AND EARLY LIFE STAGE TROPICAL CORALS TO METAL TOXICITY|
|701819R148||Moose and Wolf Capture Operations and Cooperative Studies|
|FWSPIO1||Five Year Review of the Status of the Genus Achatinella|
|FWSPIO2||Five Year Review of the Status of 56 Plant Species|
|NPS 10 NERO 0001||Development of a Monitoring Strategy for Climate Change Impacts on NPS Coastal resources|
|J9923100009||Status and Trends of Alaska NPS Glaciers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 512 11 000003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.