Apply for PAR 16 325
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Biophysical and Biomechanical Aspects of Embryonic Development (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.865,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2016 and posted on Jun 10, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 19, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: The Modern Memorial Challenge
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent - Subtropical Back-barrier Ecological Responses to Environmental Changes
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 325
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 325) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 16 324||Biophysical and Biomechanical Aspects of Embryonic Development (R21)|
|PA 16 377||Limited Competition: Clinical Research Investigator Supplement (CRIS) for the Maternal Fetal Medicine Units (MFMU) Network and the Neonatal Research Network (NRN) (Admin Supp)|
|RFA HD 17 013||Contraception Research Centers Program (U54)|
|RFA HD 17 022||Coordinating Center for NICHD Population Dynamics Centers Research Infrastructure Program, FY 2017 (R24)|
|RFA HD 17 001||NICHD Genomic Clinical Variant Expert Curation Panels (U24)|
|RFA HD 18 011||Child Health Research Career Development Award (CHRCDA) Program (K12)|
|RFA HD 18 007||Reproductive Scientist Development Program (RSDP) (K12)|
|RFA AR 18 001||Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MRSRCs) (P50)|
|RFA HD 18 012||CAPSTONE Centers for Multidisciplinary Research in Child Abuse and Neglect (P50)|
|RFA HD 18 018||Women's HIV/AIDS Cohort Study (WHCS ) (R01)|
|RFA HD 19 017||National Centers for Translational Research in Reproduction and Infertility (NCTRI) (P50 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 19 004||Male and Female Contraceptive Development (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 19 001||Safe and Effective Devices for Use In Neonatal, Perinatal and Pediatric Care Settings (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 19 018||Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Research (R21 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HD 19 014||Research Infrastructure for Centers Conducting Population Dynamics Science FY 2018 (P2C - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HD 20 005||Research Project Grants in Pediatric Rehabilitation (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 20 012||Pediatric Critical Care Conferences Initiative (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 031||Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MDSRC) (P50)|
|RFA HD 20 006||US Children with Perinatal HIV who were Born Internationally (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 20 001||Data Sharing for Demographic Research Infrastructure Program (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 325", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.