Apply for RFA DE 17 005
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Biosensors in the Oral Cavity (R21)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.121,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2016 and posted on Jun 08, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 19, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Geotechnical Fundamentals for Risk Reduction for Nepal Earthquake Professionals
Previous opportunity: Africa - Women, Peace, and Security (AF-WPS) Initiative FY 2016
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DE 17 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DE 17 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DE 17 004||Biosensors in the Oral Cavity (R01)|
|PAR 16 320||NIDCD Mentored Career Development Award for Postdoctorate Au.D./Ph.D. Audiologists (K01)|
|PAR 16 321||NIDCR Mentored Career Development Award to Promote Diversity in the Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Research Workforce (K01)|
|CDC RFA PS13 130105CONT17||Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STDs and TB in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|HRSA 17 012||R40 MCH Secondary Data Analysis Research (SDAR)|
|HRSA 17 011||R40 MCH Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST)|
|CDC RFA OT16 1600PPHF16||PPHF 2016: Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant – Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant|
|RFA AI 16 042||Emerging Science and Technology in Transplantation (U01)|
|CMS 1L1 16 001||Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) Support and Alignment Network (SAN) 2.0|
|PAR 16 322||Improvement of Animal Models for Stem Cell-Based Regenerative Medicine (R24)|
|RFA HL 17 015||Bold New Bioengineering Methods and Approaches for Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R21)|
|RFA DE 17 008||Limited Competition: NIDCR Supplements to NCATS CTSA Programs for Scholars Pursing Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Clinical and Translational Research Career Development (Admin Supp)|
|CDC RFA DP15 15130201SUPPPPHF16||Guidance for Supplemental CDC/NCCDPHP/BRFSS Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) CDC-RFA-DP15-15130201SUPPPPHF16 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)|
|PA 16 328||Limited Competition: Administrative Supplements to Enhance Network Capacity: Collaborative Opportunities for the CTSA Program (Admin Supp)|
|CKY PAS FY16 002||Embassy Conakry Ebola-Related Projects|
|CDC RFA PS13 130205CONT17||National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)|
|PA 16 334||Science of Behavior Change: Use-inspired Basic Research to Optimize Behavior Change Interventions and Outcomes (Admin Supp)|
|P16AS00252||National Accessibility Technical Assistance and Support|
|CDC RFA GH16 1703||Strengthening of Public Health Programs to address Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases in the Republic of Kenya including the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).|
|HRSA 17 050||Service Area Competition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DE 17 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.